Author Topic: Breaking: Netanyahu Claims Victory In Israeli Election  (Read 4319 times)

Offline mrclose

Breaking: Netanyahu Claims Victory In Israeli Election
« on: March 17, 2015, 09:09:42 pm »
Yaaaaaa!!

Sorry leftist, Netanyahu has been declared the winner almost everywhere except the USA media. :tongue2:

Prime Minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, called Jewish Home Chairman, Naftali Bennett, on Tuesday night. Bennett congratulated the PM on his victory.

The two agreed to begin talks on establishing a nationalistic government and to act cooperatively on behalf of the security of the State of Israel and nation of Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/320930#.VQiSD5stFtQ
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Claims Victory In Israeli Election
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:12:14 pm »
Good.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 09:13:27 pm »
Amen, Amen, Amen!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 09:33:53 pm »
Anyone who has the time can look up my posts on this. I said weeks ago that Obama's interference was going to help, not hurt, Netenyahu. And that is just what the reporters are saying in Israel. Israelis, both Left and Right, HATE Obama and Kerry.

Obama's taxpayer funded group he sent over there to defeat Bibi, concentrated on busing in Arabs to vote. What they are too American and too biased to know, is that the Arabs in the M.E. hate Obama and Kerry just as much as the Jews do, maybe even more, possibly because they are more vulnerable to, and more likely to be extorted or killed by Obama's buddies in Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS and Iran.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 09:37:12 pm »
YESSSSSSS!....take that Obama....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 09:42:09 pm »
Cue the Obama meltdown in three... two... one...
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 09:50:33 pm »

"Mr. President... Mr. President... a word please... Mr. President!"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:01:01 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 10:00:52 pm »

Breaking: Netanyahu Claims Victory In Israeli Election

Votes are still being tallied in the close race.

In a Twitter post Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared himself the victor in his contentious battle for reelection.

The New York Times is still calling the race too close to call as Netanyahu – along with primary rival and Zionist Union candidate Isaac Herzog – await the final tally. Exit polling, the paper reports, shows the two hopefuls in a virtual dead heat.

Yochanan Visser, Western Journalism Israeli correspondent, has been covering the election in detail this week. In a recent update to his latest report, he published the following update.

At 10 PM local time tonight, the three major Israeli TV channels published their exit polls. Channel 1 and Channel 10 exit polls showed Zionist Union and Likud tied at 27 seats. Channel 2 gave Likud a one seat lead, with 28 to Zionist Union’s 27. The United Arab list received 13 seats in the polls; Benneth’s Jewish Home received eight seats only. The religious right-wing Yahad party failed to cross the threshold.

The results showed that the strategy of Prime Minister Netanyahu over the last week worked. His Likud party succeeded in closing a four-seat gap with the Zionist Union.

Netanyahu and other Likud members used scare tactics to convey the message that votes for smaller right-wing parties would endanger the forming of a government under the leadership of the PM and would bring the left to power.

Netanyahu also used the meddling by the U.S. government and Scandinavian countries in the Israeli election to gain more votes. Both the Obama administration and the Scandinavian countries are very unpopular in Israel.

The results of the exit polls indicate that Netanyahu is set to retain the premiership. He will be able to form a coalition of right-wing parties with the new center party Kulanu of former Likud minister Kahlon, or a broad coalition that includes Kulanu and Yes Atid. The latter won 12 seats according to the exit polls.

The chances that Zionist Union leader Herzog will be able to form a coalition are low.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-netanyahu-claims-victory-israeli-election/#rllupTgeH6EvLX4J.99

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 10:01:45 pm »
Fox saying to close to call.......yikes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 10:16:31 pm »
This is great news if it holds.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 10:27:55 pm »
This is great news if it holds.

I agree.  It seems at the midnight hour Netanyahu has thrown away the two-state solution which means the only option for him now is the one state solution--a solution always endorsed by President Rivlin.

Good news, indeed. 

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 10:39:52 pm »
Well good news that Bibi won.. The bad news is that we may have spent taxpayer money just to remove him and I think that is illegal..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 10:47:36 pm »
Anyone who has the time can look up my posts on this. I said weeks ago that Obama's interference was going to help, not hurt, Netenyahu. And that is just what the reporters are saying in Israel. Israelis, both Left and Right, HATE Obama and Kerry.

Obama's taxpayer funded group he sent over there to defeat Bibi, concentrated on busing in Arabs to vote. What they are too American and too biased to know, is that the Arabs in the M.E. hate Obama and Kerry just as much as the Jews do, maybe even more, possibly because they are more vulnerable to, and more likely to be extorted or killed by Obama's buddies in Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS and Iran.

Well, that explains the freak leftists spewing every bit of hate they can come up with in the last hour or so.  It's a beach when their vile tactics backfire.

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 10:49:40 pm »
Well good news that Bibi won.. The bad news is that we may have spent taxpayer money just to remove him and I think that is illegal..

Of course it's illegal. The conman and his vile administration know they don't stand a snowball's chance of enacting their agenda if they don't engage in some kind of illegality.
It's their MO and the reason we see the conman using EO's in ways never before seen.
Pres. Val Jarrett is going to be really mad her tactics didn't work.  :silly:

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 10:54:46 pm »
Cue the Obama meltdown in three... two... one...

David Axlerat is in meltdown mode. So is that left rag, salon. They're accusing Bibi of being a racist!
Would like to contact the rats that used our taxpayer money to oust him and demand a refund!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 10:58:06 pm »
Cool, now let's focus on our problems.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 10:58:07 pm »
If the tally holds up Netanyahu will still have to form a coalition government. But that's not usual in a parliamentary system.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 11:03:32 pm »

Nothing is illegal unless you have someone in place who is willing to ENFORCE the law! Unfortunately we don't!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 11:09:31 pm »
David Axlerat is in meltdown mode. So is that left rag, salon. They're accusing Bibi of being a racist!

Well, Netanyahu was tweeting and posting all day that "the Arabs are voting in droves!  The left is busing them in!  I need you to vote Likud!!"  He even wanted to hold a press conference to stress this point, but the Israeli election committee said "no, electioneering on election day is against the law".

Imagine if anyone had tweeted and posted all election day in the US:  "The blacks are voting in droves!  The left is busing them in!  Vote Republican!!"  Could anyone have concluded THIS was racist?

Netanyahu may have won.  But if you followed in real time what was happening today in Israel, you'd have to agree that he did so my diving into the mud.  He's got some fence mending to do--and quickly.

But, hey, this is politics.  And a win is a win.   Yeah!!!!!    :hands:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 11:12:17 pm »
Would like to contact the rats that used our taxpayer money to oust him and demand a refund!

Anything that makes Axelwrap unhappy makes me dance a jig! Hallelujah!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 11:16:23 pm »
Well, Netanyahu was tweeting and posting all day that "the Arabs are voting in droves!  The left is busing them in!  I need you to vote Likud!!"  He even wanted to hold a press conference to stress this point, but the Israeli election committee said "no, electioneering on election day is against the law".

Imagine if anyone had tweeted and posted all election day in the US:  "The blacks are voting in droves!  The left is busing them in!  Vote Republican!!"  Could anyone have concluded THIS was racist?

Netanyahu may have won.  But if you followed in real time what was happening today in Israel, you'd have to agree that he did so my diving into the mud.  He's got some fence mending to do--and quickly.

He probably shouldn't have said anything at all, but I don't feel like it is racist to acknowledge the voting habits of certain groups of people. Is it racist to say most black people vote Democrat? Is it racist to say most Republicans are white?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 11:18:17 pm »

He's not in "mud", he was up against the opposition party of two nations! And the conman's minions were busing in Arabs. The stupidity of the left knows no bounds, they don't realize the Arabs hate the conman!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:19:30 pm by Mrs. libsrevil »

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 11:20:31 pm »
Anything that makes Axelwrap unhappy makes me dance a jig! Hallelujah!

Me too! He's one of the worst of the worst, it's no wonder he's a hitler lookalike!