Author Topic: I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children — And I’m Not Sorry’  (Read 384 times)

rangerrebew

I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children — And I’m Not Sorry’

BarbWire

on 17 March, 2015 at 06:55

By Tony Perkins

If Americans don’t want to take our word on the real gay agenda, they can take S. Bear Bergman’s. The Canadian activist was shockingly blunt about her movement’s motives — which she says she’s tired of hiding [editors note: Bergman is a “female-to-male transgender” and is therefore a “she” who calls herself a “he”]. “I am here to tell you: All that time I said I wasn’t indoctrinating anyone with my beliefs about gay and lesbian and bi and trans and queer people? That was a lie,” she wrote in an article for Huffington Post called: “I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children into My LGBTQ Agenda (And I’m Not a Bit Sorry).”

The head of a Toronto publishing company, Bergman said she was taught how to use “soft” language when speaking about homosexuality — and not betray the real goal, which was recruiting. “I want kids to know (we’re perfectly fine and often really excellent) even if their parents’ or community’s interpretation of their religious tenets is that we’re awful. I would be happy — delighted, overjoyed I tell you — to cause those children to disagree with their families on the subject of LGBTQ people.”

For years, activists wanted to keep the goal of ensnaring children into sexual confusion under wraps. Now, having hoodwinked most of the country on their agenda, these extremists no longer have to hide. In fact, they are increasingly bold — almost boastful — about their real intentions. Although Bergman admits to wanting to “indoctrinate” and “recruit” children, her description of the LGBT agenda is far less honest. “I have been on a consistent campaign of trying to change people’s minds about us. I want to make them like us. That is absolutely my goal.” She assumes that people who criticize homosexuality do so because they do not “like” gay people.

That couldn’t be further from the truth! Some in fact are very nice people, they are friends, neighbors and even relatives. We care about them, we pray for them. That’s why we’re even more sad about the fact that in one area of their life, their sexuality, they choose to engage in conduct that the research shows is harmful. It’s not about “who they are” — in fact, we think too highly of them to identify their personhood on the basis of their sexual conduct. “Who they are” is a person created in the image of God, and infinitely precious to him. What they do, however, is contrary to his will, to nature, and to good public health. And we care too much about them and society to be silent.

Tony Perkins is president of the Washington, D.C.-based Family Research Council. He is a former member of the Louisiana legislature where he served for eight years, and he is recognized as a legislative pioneer for authoring measures like the nation’s first Covenant Marriage law.

http://barbwire.com/2015/03/17/0655-i-have-come-to-indoctrinate-your-children-and-im-not-sorry/
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 04:20:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children — And I’m Not Sorry’
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 04:24:31 pm »
Who was it that posted the Hitler image yesterday that had a similar sentiment captioned to it?  It was good.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck