Author Topic: Al Sharpton Pushing To Make It Harder For Whites To Defend Themselves  (Read 1924 times)

rangerrebew

Al Sharpton Pushing To Make It Harder For Whites To Defend Themselves

By admin, March 14, 2015.

“But clearly the Justice Department cannot go beyond the laws as is written. As we fight these fights and continue to fight the fights from Staten Island to Ferguson, we must change the threshold that you qualify a federal civil rights case for, or we will keep having these moments of activism that end up with cases being dis[missed].

If you lower the threshold where you can say if the results are race-based, if in fact there is enough evidence whether there are witnesses or not. Whatever it’s lowered to it makes it possible for what is a state case which clearly Trayvon was tried in the state could also be a federal civil rights case without an impossible bar to reach.”

The jury found George Zimmerman “not guilty” due to self defense… but Al Sharpton still hasn’t milked enough out of that case. And though it’s almost two years since the verdict came down, Al Sharpton is pushing to lower the threshold for hate crimes. That means, it will be even easier to claim a hate crime had taken place than it ever has been.

If Sharpton were to get his way, it would be illegal to defend yourself against someone of another race.

http://downtrend.com/admin/al-sharpton-pushing-to-make-it-harder-for-whites-to-defend-themselves
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:01:18 am by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Al Sharpton Pushing To Make It Harder For Whites To Defend Themselves
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 10:47:16 am »
"If Sharpton were to get his way, it would be illegal to defend yourself against someone of another race."

Incorrectly written. Sharpton wants to make it illegal for a WHITE person to be able to defend their-self from a BLACK person. That's better.

If a Black guy punches you, and you punch him back, you are a racist! BTW, this is a real thing I have seen this. I got into a fight with a Black guy in a bar once because he was screwing around with the girl I was with. When the cops showed up, he started doing his Sambo imitation and got me in a lot of trouble.

When talking to the cops he says, "I's not be doin' nuttin massa. I's just be sittin' an a'mindin' mine's own bizness...etc." It was disgusting, but it worked. Fortunately I had witnesses to back me up, but it was not easy.

People like Sharpton want to give Blacks a free pass to break the law or assault White people any time they want with no consequences. This is something they already have in many Black areas, where Black people behave basically like wild animals assaulting each other at will and stealing anything they want. The people there rarely call the cops. Sharpton wants this same behavior to be accepted for Blacks in society at large especially in White areas. 

Sharpton wants to handcuff the cops and White people in general when dealing with Black crime and violence. I doubt he will get very far with this goal but he is going to keep trying to get his Black people get out of jail free card.

BTW, this crap does not fly at all in Latino or even Asian neighborhoods. Mexicans will kick the shit out of Black guys or even kill them if they start screwing around in their areas. They do not take any crap from Blacks. As Sharpton knows full well, he is trying to leverage 'White guilt' to allow Blacks to get away with anything they want to do primarily to White people.

Latinos have no 'White guilt' and they do not put up with Sharpton or his army of thugs. Not for a minute.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:00:31 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 12:17:23 pm »
"If Sharpton were to get his way, it would be illegal to defend yourself against someone of another race."

Incorrectly written. Sharpton wants to make it illegal for a WHITE person to be able to defend their-self from a BLACK person. That's better.

If a Black guy punches you, and you punch him back, you are a racist! BTW, this is a real thing I have seen this. I got into a fight with a Black guy in a bar once because he was screwing around with the girl I was with. When the cops showed up, he started doing his Sambo imitation and got me in a lot of trouble.

When talking to the cops he says, "I's not be doin' nuttin massa. I's just be sittin' an a'mindin' mine's own bizness...etc." It was disgusting, but it worked. Fortunately I had witnesses to back me up, but it was not easy.

People like Sharpton want to give Blacks a free pass to break the law or assault White people any time they want with no consequences. This is something they already have in many Black areas, where Black people behave basically like wild animals assaulting each other at will and stealing anything they want. The people there rarely call the cops. Sharpton wants this same behavior to be accepted for Blacks in society at large especially in White areas. 

Sharpton wants to handcuff the cops and White people in general when dealing with Black crime and violence. I doubt he will get very far with this goal but he is going to keep trying to get his Black people get out of jail free card.

BTW, this crap does not fly at all in Latino or even Asian neighborhoods. Mexicans will kick the shit out of Black guys or even kill them if they start screwing around in their areas. They do not take any crap from Blacks. As Sharpton knows full well, he is trying to leverage 'White guilt' to allow Blacks to get away with anything they want to do primarily to White people.

Latinos have no 'White guilt' and they do not put up with Sharpton or his army of thugs. Not for a minute.

You and I have GOT to be the last people on the planet who stll use the term "Sambo".   :beer:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 11:29:41 pm »

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 01:11:16 am »
My dad teaches high school and makes sure to always let the kids know that the pants halfway down your thighs thing originated in prison as a means of letting another inmates know you're available.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 02:28:02 pm »
Sharpton might get  disappeared if he keeps this shite  up

whitey getting tired of the I get a pass because i,m black crowd
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 04:06:12 pm »

Obamalaw is around the corner.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 04:09:08 pm »

I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS............DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT PANTS AROUND THE KNEES EVEN MEANS??? I HAVE BEEN ASKING THIS QUESTION FOR YEARS

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 10:39:36 pm »

Don't Think I have white guilt either .I don't give a damm who's ancestors did what to who ,or what your skin color  is
if you try to hurt me or or a innocent  I will do whatever it takes ..its time for to get right in Sharptons and Obamas face and tell them flat out
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:40:15 pm by Charlespg »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 11:45:17 pm »
My dad teaches high school and makes sure to always let the kids know that the pants halfway down your thighs thing originated in prison as a means of letting another inmates know you're available.

I was just going to ask where and why that idiot form of wearing pants came from. Thanks for the info..