Author Topic: Is Andrew's 'sex slave' nightmare coming to an end? US prosecutors ask judge to throw accuser Virginia Roberts's case out of court  (Read 452 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2995276/US-prosecutors-ask-judge-throw-Prince-Andrew-s-accuser-Virginia-Roberts-s-case-court.html

Roberts is trying to join the legal battle being waged by two other women
They are suing the US Government over the granting of immunity from prosecution of convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, 62
In return the former friend of Prince Andrew paid compensation to victims
The Prince was named in papers filed by Roberts earlier this year
She claimed he was one of the men Epstein forced her to sleep with
If the US authorities win the case, Andrew will be spared a court date
He denies any sexual relationship with Roberts, who was 17 when they met

Offline musiclady

What I want to know is, when is lecherous Bill Clinton going to pay a price for his being buddies with a convicted pedophile??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

What I want to know is, when is lecherous Bill Clinton going to pay a price for his being buddies with a convicted pedophile??
Around the same time pigs fly.  **nononono*

Offline musiclady

Around the same time pigs fly.  **nononono*

Yeah............ that's the way I see it too.   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.