Author Topic: Michelle And Barack Go To California – On Separate Planes  (Read 1589 times)

Offline flowers

Michelle And Barack Go To California – On Separate Planes
« on: March 14, 2015, 03:31:54 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/13/michelle-and-barack-go-to-california-on-separate-planes/

President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama were both in California at the same time yesterday, but the pair took separate flights for two different television appearances.

Yesterday, President Obama traveled aboard Air Force One to California for a TV appearance with comedian Jimmy Kimmel. The First Lady, however, flew on a separate plane to California for a TV appearance with Ellen.

The popular daytime television host tweeted a selfie with Michelle Obama yesterday at about the same time that President Obama was filming himself reading mean tweets with Kimmel:

The First Lady of the US, the First Lady of Scandal and the First Lady to Intercom Her Cat. @FLOTUS @BellamyYoung pic.twitter.com/cG3rB95Ois

— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) March 13, 2015

The pre-taped Michelle Obama appearance with Ellen airs Monday.

Offline PzLdr

Re: Michelle And Barack Go To California – On Separate Planes
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 03:40:58 pm »
She was probably testing a replacement for the recently crashed MILLENIUM FALCON.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 08:52:51 pm »

Obamas Fly to LA on Different Planes on the Same Day

Posted on March 14, 2015 by Michael Minkoff — 1 Comment

There are times when my wife and I can’t get on quite the same schedule, and we have to travel in two cars to the same destination at different times in a single day. But I don’t think we would ever fly on two different planes to the same location on the same day. That’s just a little excessive. But that’s just what the Obamas did recently:

President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama were both in California at the same time yesterday, but the pair took separate flights for two different television appearances.

Yesterday, President Obama traveled aboard Air Force One to California for a TV appearance with comedian Jimmy Kimmel. The First Lady, however, flew on a separate plane to California for a TV appearance with Ellen.

And these aren’t separate flights on commercial airlines. This is Air Force One and a retinue of secret service agents. GOP representative Howard Coble has complained about this issue before:

“I will admit … that Air Force One belongs to President Obama and his wife, but Air Force One also belongs to you and me, and to every taxpayer in America,” Coble continued. “I simply ask the president and his wife to exercise more prudence and discipline regarding their aircraft activities. . . . When the wheels of Air Force One are up, the meter is on, and I’m talking about a heap of taxpayer dollars.”

A big heap of taxpayer dollars: about $179,000 per hour of flight time. The least the Obamas could do would be to fly on the same plane. Especially when they’re going to appear on talk shows. It’s not like we’re talking about a diplomatic mission or a political appearance. Sheesh.

It might seem like this is just trivial nitpicking. But this kind of extravagance is exemplary of an out-of-touch attitude and a serious lack of circumspection. Most people in the US are struggling to make ends meet. The national debt is climbing. And the President and his wife can’t even get their schedules synced up to save us a million or so here and there. Lame.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/10586/obamas-fly-to-la-on-different-planes-on-the-same-day/#r38XxFkvsDt29TXm.99
Posted on March 14, 2015 by Michael Minkoff — 1 Comment

There are times when my wife and I can’t get on quite the same schedule, and we have to travel in two cars to the same destination at different times in a single day. But I don’t think we would ever fly on two different planes to the same location on the same day. That’s just a little excessive. But that’s just what the Obamas did recently:

And these aren’t separate flights on commercial airlines. This is Air Force One and a retinue of secret service agents. GOP representative Howard Coble has complained about this issue before:

“I will admit … that Air Force One belongs to President Obama and his wife, but Air Force One also belongs to you and me, and to every taxpayer in America,” Coble continued. “I simply ask the president and his wife to exercise more prudence and discipline regarding their aircraft activities. . . . When the wheels of Air Force One are up, the meter is on, and I’m talking about a heap of taxpayer dollars.”

A big heap of taxpayer dollars: about $179,000 per hour of flight time. The least the Obamas could do would be to fly on the same plane. Especially when they’re going to appear on talk shows. It’s not like we’re talking about a diplomatic mission or a political appearance. Sheesh.

It might seem like this is just trivial nitpicking. But this kind of extravagance is exemplary of an out-of-touch attitude and a serious lack of circumspection. Most people in the US are struggling to make ends meet. The national debt is climbing. And the President and his wife can’t even get their schedules synced up to save us a million or so here and there. Lame.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/10586/obamas-fly-to-la-on-different-planes-on-the-same-day/#r38XxFkvsDt29TXm.99

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 12:34:14 am »
They either don't like each other, or just are enjoying spending as much of our money as they possibly can over the next two years.....

or both.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 12:40:50 am »
They either don't like each other, or just are enjoying spending as much of our money as they possibly can over the next two years.....

or both.

Wouldn't one of those private jets they fly around in have sufficient enough room for them to avoid each other? Things must be pretty volatile if they can't even be in the same vicinity.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 01:15:43 am »
It is pretty clear that there is trouble in paradise with these two.

This report is in line with other reports from the WH that they sleep in separate parts of the WH, and rarely see or interact with each other.

They seem to be following the Clintonian model of being divorced without actually being divorced. Not surprising.

The things Obama's wife and children have said about him, when speaking personally, have been somewhat less than flattering. The standout comment is that when he comes to bed, he stinks. For them to say that out loud, he must be must skunking up the whole room. I mean, for that to be their first comment.

And, I have read comments from male staff about him bursting into their rooms unannounced at all hours of the morning. I am not sure about this guy.

I do not know what Obama's deal is. But I know that he does and says things which I would never do or say. And his affection for Valarie Jarrett is....abnormal.

I think Michelle has had enough of Barack Hussein, enough to last two lifetimes, as have we all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 01:38:08 am »
It is pretty clear that there is trouble in paradise with these two.

This report is in line with other reports from the WH that they sleep in separate parts of the WH, and rarely see or interact with each other.

They seem to be following the Clintonian model of being divorced without actually being divorced. Not surprising.

The things Obama's wife and children have said about him, when speaking personally, have been somewhat less than flattering. The standout comment is that when he comes to bed, he stinks. For them to say that out loud, he must be must skunking up the whole room. I mean, for that to be their first comment.

And, I have read comments from male staff about him bursting into their rooms unannounced at all hours of the morning. I am not sure about this guy.

I do not know what Obama's deal is. But I know that he does and says things which I would never do or say. And his affection for Valarie Jarrett is....abnormal.

I think Michelle has had enough of Barack Hussein, enough to last two lifetimes, as have we all.

I wonder if the President has some kind of illness either physical or mental...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Carling

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 01:58:15 am »

I wonder if the President has some kind of illness either physical or mental...

He's a liberal.  Of course he has a mental disorder.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 02:06:02 am »
He's a liberal.  Of course he has a mental disorder.

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 02:18:06 am »
His 'illness' is Islam. Could you imagine trying to pull that Islamic crap on Michelle? She would put a boot up your ass before she would ever wear a burka.

Me, personally, I think that is at least one of the issues. He wants Michelle to be more like, or at least pretend to be, a 'slave wife' like they have in Islam. For Obama, this is a point of honor, and disrespect to him.

You know he had to be embarrassed in Saudi Arabia when Michelle refused to put on a head cover, and then stood in line beside him to shake hands with men. This is unheard of in the M.E. It represented to the men there that Obama does not have control over his woman. This is a huge insult over there.

Again, I think that a 'part' of the issue is that as Obama approaches his end of term, he is increasingly coming out as an unapologetic Islamist. And it is my belief that Michelle wants no part of that nonsense. And rightly so.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 02:18:37 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.