Author Topic: Imam Who Complained of American Misconceptions About Islam Busted for Molesting Teenage Girl  (Read 575 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Imam Who Complained of American Misconceptions About Islam Busted for Molesting Teenage Girl

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 13, 2015 @ 6:09 pm In The Point | 5 Comments

After a series of Muslim terror attacks, Imam Abu Farah aka Imam Helmi Motasim Agha, wrote…”Today, during my flight to Alabama, I was followed (Around) in the airport by five (uniformed) TSA members, and upon questioning them, I was just told “we are doing our job”!!! Subhana Allah! A complete profiling!”

After the Chapel Hill shootings, he claimed that, “We suspect it is the outcome of daily misconceptions against Muslims. Ignorance lead to fear and fear leads to violence.”

Now the Imam has been busted for molesting a teenage girl.

An executive director for the American Muslim Youth Leadership Council in Osceola County has been arrested after an investigation showed he inappropriately touched a 15-year-old girl multiple times.

Imam Helmi Motasim Agha, also known as Imam Abufarah, was arrested Wednesday.

Investigators said representatives in the Muslim community reached out to them after they became suspicious.

When detectives reached out to the victim and her family, they said she told them she had been participating in youth activities at the American Muslim Youth Leadership Council’s Kissimmee headquarters on U.S. Highway 192 for several years.

The victim said in November, she fainted and was taken to Abufarah’s office, where he inappropriately touched her several times while the two were alone. That continued over the next few weeks, and the victim told detectives she was very confused and afraid to tell anyone.

This is somewhat ironic considering one of the Imam’s earlier posts.

Aslamu Alykum, MIXING & Socializing between brothers and sisters in the name of Islam! MSA events (M: Muslims Mixing Students Association), I know many may not like this post, but I am tired of hearing too many sisters who has fallen for brothers who came through the door of DEEN! Sister PLZ if he respects you, and fear Allah, he will always come through the door under what’s Islamic by speaking to your family and seeking their permission not by talking socializing laughing and hanging out and the name off “In Sha Allah when the right time comes I will ask”!

Did the Imam speak to her family before he began groping her?

The American Muslim Youth Leadership Council appears to be the project of Dr. Mohammed Nouh, who is supposedly a former Minister of Religion from Jordan. The organization has invited Siraj Wahhaj, a notorious supporter of terrorism and violence to speak.

“Those who struggle for Allah, it doesn’t matter what kind of weapons [you use], I’m telling you it doesn’t matter! You don’t need nuclear weapons or even guns! If you have faith in Allah and a knife! If Allah wants you to win, you will win!”

Unfortunately I don’t think the Imam will be allowed knives in prison.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/imam-who-complained-of-american-misconceptions-about-islam-busted-for-molesting-teenage-girl/

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

Now the Imam has been busted for molesting a teenage girl.

Seems he goes for older females, compared to his molesting leader.
Hope the poor girl gets appropriate counseling. And his stint in prison is a long one.