Author Topic: GOP PRIMARY CAMPAIGN AGAINST WEAKENED JOHN MCCAIN BY AZ REPUBLICANS INCREASINGLY LIKELY  (Read 508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/13/exclusive-gop-primary-campaign-against-weakened-john-mccain-by-az-republicans-increasingly-likely/

by MATTHEW BOYLE13 Mar 2015Washington, DC

Arizona State Sen. Kelli Ward is seriously considering a run for the U.S. Senate against incumbent Republican John McCain—something that clearly has McCain rattled—she told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview while at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) hosted by the American Conservative Union (ACU) in National Harbor, M.D., late last month.

“I’m still early in the process, this has just come to light publicly just about two and a half weeks ago,” Ward, a family physician who ran for state senate in 2012 and is now serving her second term, told Breitbart News.

I’m still in the early listening, thinking, learning and praying phase to kind of think about whether there’s a political pathway and a financial pathway to make this challenge because really it is a David and Goliath story. Obviously, it’s not something to just jump into lightly.

I’m still early in the process but the reason I’m considering it is because there’s an outcry from the people of Arizona for conservative leadership. They want something new. They want somebody new. They want somebody positive and passionate and persuasive and principled. They want all of those things and many of the people don’t feel like they’re getting it right now. They’re searching for someone.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hope she get's in and cleans his clock!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

I hope she get's in and cleans his clock!

Ditto, Bigun.   :beer:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Breitbart is the opiate of the right fringe.

Right now in Senator McCain is the least popular Senator.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2014/03/mccain-least-popular-senator-in-country.html
In 2016 The only person less popular than John McCain in AZ will be the poor sap who runs against him.