Author Topic: Agony of man, 42, who broke his PENIS during sex (and says he heard it snap)  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Agony of man, 42, who broke his PENIS during sex (and says he heard it snap)
The Daily Mail UK

A man was left in agony after fracturing his penis during sex.

The 42-year-old had to undergo emergency surgery after snapping a fibrous membrane inside the organ.

His erect phallus had inadvertently collided with his partner’s perineum, the area in front of the anus.

The man heard a snap, felt his penis become immediately flaccid, and noticed a rush of blood from the tip.

He was rushed to the A&E department of a Boston hospital as he was suffering severe pain, according to a case report in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Doctors found he had torn his tunica albuginea, the watertight and fibrous outer sheath of one of the penis' inner chambers, the corpus cavernosa.

The corpus cavernosa runs along the length of the penis and is filled with spongy tissue, into which blood flows to create an erection.

The tunica albuginea helps to trap the blood in the corpus cavernosa, maintaining an erection.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2991441/Man-42-broke-PENIS-sex-rushed-hospital-emergency-operation.html#ixzz3UDV3aYJw
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline PzLdr

Haven't seen that much Latin since Cicero in Latin III.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Hopefully he will "enjoy" full recovery.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

For some reason, this reminds me of a story I read in a Spanish news magazine a long time ago about a couple in Spain (I believe it was Barcelona)  who were in the throes of passion when the woman suddenly died of a heart attack or aneurysm, not sure which. The man found himself unable to free himself from her, er, "clutches." It wasn't until they were transported to the hospital conjugally (so to speak) that doctors were able to separate the fellow from his dead girlfriend. Just another sad penis story, I guess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org