Author Topic: Hunt for killer in 'heinous' triple murder after two men and a woman found dead at $800,000 home in rural Idaho  (Read 1023 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2991111/Idaho-sheriff-Officers-working-nonstop-triple-homicide.html

Idaho authorities say they're working around the clock to find those responsible for a 'heinous' triple murder at a rural home in the Boise foothills. One man has been arrested on theft counts.

'When I say this crime is heinous, that is probably an understatement,' Ada County Sheriff Gary Raney said on Wednesday.

'Somebody who violently, without cause, without any provocation that I know of, killed three innocent people. We are working 24 hours a day with everything we've got to put that person in jail.'

A 22-year-old Nampa man arrested on Wednesday is accused of grand theft and forgery but not murder, the sheriff's office said in a statement.

Yikes I know that area.

Offline flowers

Detectives raid Nampa home connected to triple slaying

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/12/nampa-triple-homicide/70208366/

NAMPA -- Detectives have swarmed a home in a Nampa subdivision Thursday morning.

The house is at 17253 Cody Avenue near the intersection of Cherry Lane and Franklin Road in Nampa. An Ada County Crime Scene vehicle is parked outside the house.

Offline flowers

Coroner releases identities of Boise Foothills triple homicide

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/Ada-County-Sheriff-Office-Triple-Homicide-296082541.html

The coroner says the victims were 80-year-old Theodore Welp, his wife, 77-year-old Delores Welp and their son, 52-year-old Thomas.

"This is an open an on-going investigation, no further information will be released by this office at this time," Coroner Dotti Owens said.

Owens did not say how the Welps were killed.

Across the valley, the Ada County Sheriff's Office is gathering evidence at a Nampa home connected to the Boist Foothills triple slaying.

Patrick Orr, Ada County information officer, told KBOI 2News that investigators are at the home of 22-year-old Adam Dees on 17253 N. Cody Avenue in Nampa.

Orr said detectives received a search warrant to enter the home to collect evidence. A SWAT team had been at the house overnight.

Dees has been arrested on three charges of felony grand theft, three counts of forgery and a misdemeanor charge of carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.

Dees has not being charged with the killing of the three people in the house. He's scheduled to make his first court appearance later Thursday in Ada County.

In a press conference Thursday, sheriff Gary Raney told reporters that Dees was in various locations around the Treasure Valley including Mountain Home, Barbacoa, the Boise Towne Square Mall, Cabelas and Best Buy in Boise.

Offline flowers

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
As I recall reading sometime back, Nampa is a nicer fast growing suburb of Boise.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I'm trying to figure out how the price of the home was relevant.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

Wonder why they call it "rural" Idaho. Ada county is the least rural in the state.
I lived in Meredian, a suburb for several years.
Love that state. Hope they find the monster.

Offline mountaineer

I'm trying to figure out how the price of the home was relevant.
If the home is worth more than a certain dollar figure, it must be justifiable homicide (in the eyes of the Occupy Wall Street types, anyway - not sure why anyone else should care).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org