Author Topic: What A Great Idea! Barbara Boxer Says We Should SHUT UP So “We Can Hear What Hillary Has To Say About This Great Nation”  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

What A Great Idea! Barbara Boxer Says We Should SHUT UP So “We Can Hear What Hillary Has To Say About This Great Nation”

By Robert Gehl, March 12, 2015.

I know you all don’t watch MSNBC – nobody does really, nobody who matters. But I wanted you to see exactly why the station is collapsing.

We were told they were moving away from “left-wing” politics, but as of today, they’ve still got the same leftist nutjobs like Al Sharpton an Ed Shultz.

On Sharpton’s totally unwatchable show “Politics Nation,” California Senator Barbara Boxer was busy agreeing that Hillary is wonderful and the e-mail scandal is a “nothing burger,” and Republicans were evil and stupid and such and so.

Then she said something that our friends at weaselzippers.us caught that was so nausea-inducing, even for liberals, that I had to show it to you.

Now be prepared – I’m going to post the entire 14-minute segment. I advise you do not watch the whole thing. I did an I have a permanently furrowed brow. It sounds desperate, frantic and stupid at the same time.

If you will, forward to the four-minute mark, where you’ll hear Boxer say:

“It’s more politics and they’re just chasing their tail until they look at the polls and the polls show that people are finally seeing: Leave Hillary Clinton alone, she did the right thing. Let’s hear what she has to say about this great nation.”

Ignoring that the polls show no such thing, does anybody anywhere want to hear what Hillary Clinton has to say about “this great nation?”

What a bunch of drivel.

That’s enough stupid for the day. Thank you for watching. Sorry if I upset you.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/barbara-boxer-republicans-should-shut-up-so-we-can-hear-what-hillary-has-to-say-about-this-great-nation
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 02:21:26 pm by rangerrebew »