Author Topic: Rush: Mrs. Clinton Is Stuck in the 90's  (Read 275 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Mrs. Clinton Is Stuck in the 90's
« on: March 11, 2015, 09:06:14 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/03/11/mrs_clinton_is_stuck_in_the_90_s

Mrs. Clinton Is Stuck in the 90's
March 11, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Yeah, yeah, I think I'm gonna have to do that. I'm gonna have to go back to the nineties and explain a lot of things. In order to understand what's going on with Hillary Clinton today, you have to understand what happened in the nineties.  And what I mean by that, folks, in order to understand what the media is doing today with Hillary, we're gonna have to go back and revisit the nineties.  But don't worry.  It's gonna be fun.  It's gonna be some great memories revived from the Grooveyard that many people have forgotten.

Anyway, great to have you here, Rush Limbaugh, back at it on hump day.  Telephone number at the EIB Network is 800-282-2882, and the e-mail address, ElRushbo@eibnet.com.

All right.  So we had the press conference.  The first thing to point out, and, folks, please do not doubt me on this.  None of what I am going to offer in terms of analysis or explanation of Hillary Clinton is ego oriented.  It is fundamentally necessary, if you want to understand. For example, the press, AP has sued.  AP is suing to get hold of her records.  Most of the Drive-By Media is not tolerating what she said yesterday.  Most of the Drive-By Media is not accepting it.  Many people are mocking her and making fun of her, justifiably so.

People are puzzled by this because the popular conception is that Hillary is the fait accompli Democrat nominee for 2016, the fait accompli next president.  People assume the media loves her.  People assume that the media can't wait for her.  People assume the media have been lining up ready to launch her, get behind her, and stay in her good graces.  None of that appears to be true, and it's leading to some confusion in terms of people doing analysis of this.

I mean, that press conference was an absolute disaster, folks.  That woman is not the smartest woman in America, not the smartest woman in the world. She's not even a good liar, and that's the difference between her and her husband, one of the many.  She evokes no sympathy.  People don't really feel sorry for her, not even the feminazis.  It's a strange thing.  She's stuck back in the nineties.

continued at link...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: Mrs. Clinton Is Stuck in the 90's
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 09:33:09 pm »
Everyone needs to remember that 27 year old Hilliary Rodham was let go from the Watergate investigation team for lying an unethical behavior!

In other words she was this way from the beginning not just since the 90s!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Rush: Mrs. Clinton Is Stuck in the 90's
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 09:47:17 pm »
Everyone needs to remember that 27 year old Hilliary Rodham was let go from the Watergate investigation team for lying an unethical behavior!

In other words she was this way from the beginning not just since the 90s!

Eggsactly!

SHE'S the anti-Christ.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald