Author Topic: White House not ‘particularly interested’ in thousands of deleted Clinton emails  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/235343-wh-not-particularly-interested-in-deleted-clinton-emails

March 11, 2015, 12:54 pm
White House not ‘particularly interested’ in thousands of deleted Clinton emails
By Jordan Fabian

White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Wednesday would not comment on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's decision to delete tens of thousands of emails she deemed personal.

Clinton's actions are "not something I'm going to comment on and not something I'm particularly interested in,” Earnest said.
He said he is "not aware" of any conversations between President Obama and Clinton in the last few weeks.

Earnest also would not comment on the president's email address, citing security concerns. All of Obama’s emails are handled in compliance with the presidential records act, he added.

Clinton revealed in a news conference on Tuesday that more than 30,000 “personal” messages have been erased from the server in her home.

She insisted that she followed all federal rules and regulations, and said every email message related to official business was preserved and turned over to the government.

“I have absolute confidence that everything that could be in any way connected to work is now in the possession of the State Department,” she said.

According to a document provided by Clinton aides, her personal account once contained 62,320 emails that were sent and received between March 2009 and February 2013, when she left Obama’s Cabinet.

Of those emails, Clinton’s team determined that 30,490 were work related. Those records were provided to the State Department two months ago; the other 31,830 were apparently deleted.

“Secretary Clinton chose not to keep her private, personal emails that were not federal records,” the document states.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34