Author Topic: Report: ISIS Held Mock Beheadings to Make Hostages Feel Safe  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=629419

Newsmax
Report: ISIS Held Mock Beheadings to Make Hostages Feel Safe
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 08:52 PM

By: Cathy Burke

Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists reportedly put foreign hostages through mock beheadings, assuring them they were safe – and leaving them unaware prior to their actual grisly executions.

The Guardian reports the claim by a former member of the jihadi group offered an apparent explanation for why the victims seemed so calm when reading statements to a camera.

A former translator for ISIS, identified only as Saleh, tells Sky News he was hired by the jihadi militants to convince the foreign hostages they were safe before their videotaped executions by "Jihadi John," who's been identified as 26-year-old Kuwaiti-born Briton Mohammed Emwazi.

"He would say to me 'say to them, no problem, only video, we don’t kill you, we want from your government [to] stop attacking Syria. We don’t have any problem with you; you are only our visitors'," Saleh tells Sky News.

"So they don’t worry. Always I say to them 'don’t worry, doesn’t matter, nothing dangerous for you.' But at the end I was sure [they would die]."

Saleh told the station he saw Emwazi execute Japanese hostage Kenji Goto.

According to Saleh, Emwazi was employed as the chief killer of foreign hostages for ISIS’s propaganda wing, and he was ruthless, willing – and feared.

"Maybe because he use the knife," he said. “I cannot understand why he is so strong," Saleh said in the Sky News interview. "One man can kill and all people will respect. A Syrian man anyone [in ISIS] can kill. But strangers [foreigners], only John."

"When he killed Kenji Goto I [saw this] but not near, from a little [distance]. After he was killed him, three or four person come and take over the body and put in a car. After that, John went on a different road.

"The big boss was there with them. Turkish man say 'put this camera there, change place there' but John [was] the big boss. All time, all time say to all 'fastly, fastly, fastly, we should finish.' So respect him. Only he talks orders – others do."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Report: ISIS Held Mock Beheadings to Make Hostages Feel Safe
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 03:25:00 pm »
This explains a lot.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 03:46:55 pm »
This explains a lot.

I'm sure the hostages are isolated.  I wonder if they even know that others HAVE been beheaded.  These people are quite savvy in psychological warfare.  They are being expertly coached and financed.  I don't think your typical ISIS barbarian is capable of this type of thinking.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 03:54:04 pm »
These people are quite savvy in psychological warfare.

Interesting, isn't it, how the muslims use psychological warfare against us so effectively and we don't use it at all?

Almost seems deliberate, eh?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 04:05:49 pm »
Interesting, isn't it, how the muslims use psychological warfare against us so effectively and we don't use it at all?

Almost seems deliberate, eh?

None of this is happening by accident.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 04:09:49 pm »
None of this is happening by accident.

Yep, the world is being pushed into WW3 against the muslims.

Wars are money-makers if you are lending money that you can create out of nothing...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan