Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to Hold Press Conference Today on Emails....this afternoon  (Read 5002 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kelly O'Donnell ‏@KellyO 2m2 minutes ago

Government issued blackberries typically don't permit adding a personal account. Not a technology issue but a policy one.

Phil Kerpen ‏@kerpen 42s42 seconds ago

BOOOM --> FLASHBACK: Two Weeks Ago Hillary Clinton Said She Used Multiple Phones

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 1m1 minute ago

Nixon-in-a-pantsuit's Checkers speech.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Emily Miller ‏@EmilyMiller 2m2 minutes ago

When I worked at State, we had both unclassified State email and personal email on the same Blackberry.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Kelly O'Donnell ‏@KellyO 2m2 minutes ago

Government issued blackberries typically don't permit adding a personal account. Not a technology issue but a policy one.

That's incorrect. I have one. They use Balance to separate the personal and work side and MobileIron to enforce security. This is important because she could have carried one device and State's IT could have set it up to be secure and aware of all accounts used a long time ago.

Offline flowers

Takeaways: 1. Clinton deleted thousands of emails 2. Won’t let you see the server 3. Supposedly doesn’t understand mobile tech

4. Never once used her email to send classified information 5. State didn’t fire someone for using personal account
I turned it off.....did she say won't let you see server?

Online mountaineer

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch  · 48s49 seconds ago 
Dems got all the proof they need: Warren will be the candidate. Said it for over a year. Mark my words.

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch  · 1m1 minute ago 
Hillary Clinton has never done well under pressure. This alone disqualifies her from the WH, as this presser proved.

John Podhoretz ‏@jpodhoretz  · 7m7 minutes ago   Manhattan, NY   
Why would anybody delete personal emails? You delete junk emails. You keep personal emails.

Liz Cheney ‏@Liz_Cheney  · 2m2 minutes ago 
Hillary says server private because has @billclinton emails on it. @billclinton says he doesn't use email. Depends what meaning of email is.

She really said she had Bill's emails on her private server? The story I posted above (and what Liz Cheney is referring to) says he's sent exactly two emails in his entire life, and they weren't to the Hilldebeaste.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:34:36 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Why do I have a feeling Obama and ValJar watched this press conference, chomping on popcorn and laughing their heads off?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's incorrect. I have one. They use Balance to separate the personal and work side and MobileIron to enforce security. This is important because she could have carried one device and State's IT could have set it up to be secure and aware of all accounts used a long time ago.

So according to Hillary she fulfilled the requirement that her work e-mails be stored on government servers by sending e-mails to government employees at their .gov address.

As the most technically savvy guy I know, I'm asking how do we retrieve those e-mails? Wouldn't that be something like having to search the entire gmail.com database?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:43:30 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Another lie. Each government employee does not decide what he or she puts on the device. Government agencies use a service called MobileIron that centralizes device security to specific IT security requirements. An individual does not have a choice about how they use their device in regards to what email servers they can put on a device.

As I said before, government Blackberries have another service called 'balance' that allows a separate partition to add approved personal emails so you don't have to carry two devices. (my device has this)

Both are managed under the MobileIron service.
Control of information is supremely important. Doing so in this technical age, in such a clumsy manner leads me to think the Clinton enterprise is over-the-Hill, so to speak.

Twenty years ago, Bill could talk his way out of trouble, with the help of Lanny Davis and James Carville.

I think today's performance is giving top democrats serious doubts about Hillary and her readiness to mount an effective campaign.

Thus far however it is about process, not substance. Maybe that comes later when the emails are studied.

And I hope the GOP doesn't get distracted away from other possible candidates. They should allocate significant resources to opposition research.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Funniest 24-second video about lyin' Hillary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yswuleqFIGk

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
"I did not send any classified material to anyone on my -email"

Did others send classified material to you?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

And I hope the GOP doesn't get distracted away from other possible candidates. They should allocate significant resources to opposition research.

THIS!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
Even if the State Department turns over emails that she sent to State.Gov, what about the emails she sent to addresses other than state.gov? 
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-it-would-have-been-better-if-i-used-official-email-2015-3
Hillary Clinton: 'It would have been better' if I used official email

excerpt:
When Clinton arrived, she began by making brief statements on women's rights, the US nuclear negotiations with Iran, and the emails. Once she was finished, her spokesman Nick Merrill handpicked which reporters got to ask questions throughout the press conference. Journalists who attempted to get their questions in outside of this process were ignored.

Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Shoot, I carry two devices.  One government Blackberry and one personal IPhone.  It is possible to juggle two devices at once, Hillary.  And for crying out loud, who picked out that suit?

She admitted a few weeks ago that she carries an IPhone and a Blackberry.

Forget the suit, this is one woman who should travel with a professional makeup artist!

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!

Forget the suit, this is one woman who should travel with a professional makeup artist!

Especially in high definition.  We actually changed the channel at work to the "fuzzy" feed.  She looked better slightly out of focus.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline musiclady

Make up won't work with that face....    :whistle:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Make up won't work with that face....    :whistle:

They don't make cosmetics that will fix that!  :shrug:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Hillary has so much baggage that even her eye bags have baggage!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

Part of her unfortunate aging is just plain meanness.

Women who are sweet and kind, even when they age, have a beauty about them.

Women who are bitter, angry, and ugly on the inside have those qualities burst forth on the outside when they get old.

With Hillary, there's no way to hide the mean any more.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Lando Lincoln

Part of her unfortunate aging is just plain meanness.

Women who are sweet and kind, even when they age, have a beauty about them.

Women who are bitter, angry, and ugly on the inside have those qualities burst forth on the outside when they get old.

With Hillary, there's no way to hide the mean any more.

You are so right, m'lady.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck