Author Topic: ‘We’re in Texas. We’re in Ohio. We’re in New York City. We’re in Washington, D.C.’: Hear the Chilling Audio From an Islamic State Terror Suspect Captured in the U.S.  (Read 788 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/09/were-in-texas-were-in-ohio-were-in-new-york-city-were-in-washington-d-c-hear-the-chilling-audio-from-an-islamic-state-terror-suspect-captured-in-the-u-s/

‘We’re in Texas. We’re in Ohio. We’re in New York City. We’re in Washington, D.C.’: Hear the Chilling Audio From an Islamic State Terror Suspect Captured in the U.S.
Mar. 9, 2015 10:51am   Zach Noble

The Islamic State’s supporters have a message for America: They’re in your country, in your state, ready to wage jihad on American soil.

One Islamic State supporter, Christopher Cornell, called three times from jail to make sure that message was heard in an unexpected interview with WXIX-TV.

This Wednesday Jan. 14, 2015 photo made available by the Butler County Jail shows Christopher Lee Cornell. Cornell plotted to attack the U.S. Capitol in Washington and kill government officials inside it and spoke of his desire to support the Islamic State militant group, the FBI said on Wednesday. (AP Photo/Butler County Jail)

The Ohio man is being held at the Boone County Jail in Kentucky, and on Thursday he got in touch with WXIX reporter Tricia Macke after calling the television station three times from his cell.

What Cornell said in the interview was so blunt and disturbing, his attorney tried to get a judge to prevent WXIX from airing the interview — but the court refused to suppress Cornell’s right to free speech.

“I got orders from the brothers overseas because I’m with the Islamic State,” Cornell said in the interview, which aired Friday. “My brothers over there, in Syria and Iraq, gave me specific orders to carry out jihad in the west, so I did so.”

Cornell refused to say how he first got in contact with Islamic State leaders but he readily predicted a future full of Islamic State attack in the U.S.

“There will be many, many attacks,” he said. “Like I said, we are ready for the battle over the Capitol.”

What would Cornell have done if he had not been arrested on that day back in January as he purchased weapons?

“What would I have done? I would have took my gun, I would have put it to Obama’s head and I would have pulled the trigger,” he said. “Then I would have released more bullets on the Senate and the House of Representative members, and I would have attacked the Israeli embassy and various other buildings full of kafir [non-Muslims] who want to wage war against us Muslims and shed our blood. That’s what would happen.”

He pinned the blame for his planned attack on the U.S. and Israel.

“Yes, they might say I’m a terrorist, but we see the American troops as terrorists as well, coming to our lands, invading, stealing our resources and killing our people, raping our women,” said Cornell. “Have you seen the photos and videos of the innocent children being killed, bodies upon bodies, stacked inside the back of a truck? You know, that’s what’s happening to our kids. America is funding and giving weapons to Israel. Israel is using these weapons to kill our children in Palestine every single day.”

He also said the Islamic State has operatives in every single U.S. state.

“We are pretty strong,” he said. “Yes, yes. In every state like I said. We’re in Texas. We’re in Ohio. We’re in New York City. We’re in Washington, DC. We’re in every single state you can name, just about.”

He told the interviewer to “stick around and watch” for the future of jihad in America.

This undated photo provided by Ritchie Photo shows Christopher Lee Cornell. The 20-year-old Ohioan’s Twitter posts sympathizing with Islamic terrorists led to an undercover FBI operation and Cornell’s arrest on Wednesday Jan. 14, 2015 for plotting to attack the Capitol with pipe bombs and shoot government officials. (AP Photo/Ritchie Photo, John Ritchie)

Listen to the chilling interview in WXIX’s report below:

Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

The 20-year-old Cornell, who refers to himself as Raheel Mahrus Ubaydah, was arrested as part of an undercover FBI investigation in January after he bought two rifles and 600 rounds of ammunition for a planned attack on the U.S. Capitol, authorities said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We’re in Texas. We’re in Ohio. We’re in New York City. We’re in Washington, D.C.’

....in the White House.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Dear ISIS, if you are actually in Texas, come on over for a little chat. Heck, I'll be neighborly and put on a whole hog, one of the nicest gestures we can do for a visitor (Suran 4 Verse 36).  Let's talk about what you are doing to women and children why don't we. I'm sure if you are willing to experience the same thing you dish out, right?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
From a brief reading of the title, I thought this was something about Howard Dean. I really did.

But, I agree with those who say this is just some kid talking smack. I know a little bet about how this stuff works. If he were really serious about any of the crazy ass crap he says, he would not have said a word. In fact, he would have praised Obama as the best person ever. How else to get close to him?

Now, what the guy has done, and he knows this very well, is he has excused himself from the fight. He knows full well that by directly and openly threatening Obama, the Secret Service will know the size and color of turd he drops for the next five years.

He is doing two things at once. On the one hand, he wants to be the Rambo type hero Muslim, and on the other hand he gives himself an excuse to do nothing by saying that he is under surveillance.

My overall assessment is that he is a coward who intentionally blew his mission because he was scared to actually do it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

I bet you this guy gets a ton of women from Texas, Ohio, New York City, Washington DC proposing to him.  Charles Manson did.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates