Author Topic: Lefty Activists Want to Remove First Democratic President from Twenty Dollar Bill  (Read 2267 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Lefty Activists Want to Remove First Democratic President from Twenty Dollar Bill

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 5, 2015 @ 5:29 pm In The Point | 28 Comments

There was a time when the Democratic Party was Andrew Jackson. He was the man who best embodied a rural party that wanted populism and freedom. These days that’s the Republican Party.

And the new generation of Jackson’s party wants to replace him on the twenty with racist eugenicist Margaret Sanger.

Andrew Jackson will lose his honored spot on the $20 bill if the Women on 20s movement succeeds. The advocacy group reportedly believes that placing a woman on the $20 bill will spur equal rights gains. The removal of the seventh president of the United States from the bill coincides with the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment in 2020.

Women on 20s includes Barbara Jordan, Rosa Parks, Susan B. Anthony, Harriet Tubman, Eleanor Roosevelt, Alice Paul, Margaret Sanger and Shirley Chisholm. The level of support to remove Andrew Jackson from the $20 bill the advocacy group will receive from other females around the United States remains to be seen.

In Margaret Sanger’s book, “Pivot of Civilization” she describes African-Americans, and immigrants as “human weeds,” “reckless breeders,” and “spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” However, pro-abortion supporters conveniently forget these words, and her crusade against the poor and minorities, when the praise her as an advocate for women.

Nevertheless, these outlandish statements haven’t stopped the group Women on 20’s from trying to replace President Andrew Jackson on the twenty-dollar-bill with a picture of Sanger. In their opinion, Sanger’s an American hero whose helped shaped our countries history.

So far the campaign is backed by poorly photoshopped bills. Maybe instead of campaigning to put a racist on the twenty, the Women on 20s gang should take a course on Photoshop.

The irony here is that Andrew Jackson is in trouble for being a “racist”. The campaign against him is somewhat obscure and still limited to campuses, where even Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, a musical attacking him and America, is now off limits. But the left wants to replace him with a woman who was an overt and murderous racist.

But some kinds of racism are more acceptable than others.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/lefty-activists-want-to-remove-first-democratic-president-from-twenty-dollar-bill/

Offline flowers

Good grief. It will never end with these people. They will never stop complaining. Even if given everything they wanted.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Gawd, I hate these people!

Now, this is a bill I could get behind:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

Personally, I think a picture of Al Sharpton is more appropriate. :thud:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Alice, this denomination would be more appropriate:

Offline alicewonders