Author Topic: WHITE HOUSE CONTACTS TEAM HILLARY TO COORDINATE EMAIL MESSAGING STRATEGY  (Read 1845 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/white-house-contacts-team-hillary-to-coordinate-email-messaging-strategy/

by CHARLIE SPIERING5 Mar 2015

White House aides are communicating with Hillary Clinton staffers as Press Secretary Josh Earnest refines his response to the emails from the Obama administration’s perspective.

According to the Associated Press’s Josh Lederman, “top aides have been in contact with Clinton’s team to clarify specific facts that the White House is likely to be asked about.”

Lederman’s report also cites a anonymous White House official confirming that aides “reached out to Clinton’s team ahead of Tuesday’s press briefing to advise them of what the White House planned to say.”

Earnest has been careful to put any burden of proof about the transparency of the emails upon Clinton’s team, while distancing the White House from any knowledge of the situation.

Another Associated Press story by Nedra Pickler and Lederman cites a source from the White House who says that the White House counsel’s office unaware that Clinton was only using a personal email address.

But Earnest hasn’t been able to say definitively whether or not any person in the West Wing knew about Clinton’s email or the private server in her home.

“I don’t know the answer to that,” he replied, when asked the question by reporters yesterday.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

from the White House who says that the White House counsel’s office unaware that Clinton was only using a personal email address.
  I guess they had to watch TV to find that out.  :chairbang:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
  I guess they had to watch TV to find that out.  :chairbang:

You know it!   :laugh:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

"...top aides have been in contact with Clinton’s team to clarify specific facts that the White House is likely to be asked about.”

It's called "getting your (BS) story straight".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hopefully, she'll come up with a better story than the one she/they made up about Benghazi; you know the whopper that was told about the demonstration held by protesters over an anti-Islam film.

The Obama Administration = LIES, COVER UPS, and INCOMPETENCY
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GourmetDan

According to the Associated Press’s Josh Lederman, “top aides have been in contact with Clinton’s team to clarify specific facts that the White House is likely to be asked about.”

More likely the administration is trying to figure out what Hellary has on Barry in her 'private email'.

Little leverage going on here...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
More likely the administration is trying to figure out what Hellary has on Barry in her 'private email'.

Actually, I've been waiting for this moment.  It's like watching a battleship game ... who is going to sink who's fleet first?  Will Hillary sink Barry first or will Barry sink Hillary first.  Hillary wants to be the first female president.  I think there has been bad blood between the Obamas and Clintons ever since Barry didn't giver her the VP seat and then things were getting too out of control so she decided to step down before it hampered her chances at the oval office ... then Benghazi went down (I believe she was doing what Barry instructed her to do) ... and she just keeps getting buried deeper and deeper.  She has nothing to lose at this point by coming forward and putting the blame on Obama ... and he's not up for re-election and no one seems to be able to hold him accountable, so my guess is that's how she's going to get out of all this. She will be hoping that she will be seen as hero and get credit for stopping the Obama insanity. I don't think it's going to work; I think she and Barry are going to be brought up on charges as civilians... they just have to wait for Barry to exit the oval office first.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:02:51 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

You know she does, 'cause that's the way Hillary rolls!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Oh, the intrigue........

Entertains for days and days.......

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Yeah, if she doesn't have any dirt on B. Hussein, then he'll push her under the bus.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
If she doesn't have any dirt on the Worm, someone replaced her with a decoy.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
The circus begins.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline evadR

Reminds me of that line from "The Fugitive".....
"would you like to change your bull s*t story?".
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.