Author Topic: UK report: 400 more victims of Muslim rape gangs; authorities feared “racism” charges  (Read 213 times)

rangerrebew

UK report: 400 more victims of Muslim rape gangs; authorities feared “racism” charges

March 3, 2015 6:27 pm By Robert Spencer 20 Comments

Muslimrapegang“We are ashamed of the shortcomings identified in this report and we are determined to do all we can to ensure nothing like this ever happens again,” said Chief Constable Sara Thornton. No, you aren’t. You did nothing because you were afraid of charges of “racism” and “Islamophobia” from the far-Left propagandists who wag the British government dog, such as Nick Lowles and Fiyaz Mughal. You let these girls’ lives be destroyed because you were afraid those vicious smear merchants would destroy your career. And they would have.

“Sex Gangs May Have Abused Hundreds Of Girls,” by Lisa Dowd, Sky News, March 3, 2015:

Nearly 400 girls may have been sexually exploited in Oxfordshire over a 16-year period, according to a report that has criticised authorities for failing to protect victims.

The Serious Case Review said a paedophile ring was able to rape and abuse six victims for five years because the girls’ complaints were not taken seriously.

They were reported missing 500 times between 2005 and 2010, the review said.

One victim described how she turned up at a police station covered in blood in the early hours, but was ignored.

The review found multiple failings and said authorities could have stopped the abuse in 2005, rather than 2010 when it was finally uncovered.

However, it found no evidence of “wilful professional neglect” by police and social workers.

The report reveals 373 girls have been identified as possible victims of sexual exploitation within the last 16 years in the county.

The horrific accounts of six victims are documented within the review, along with their contact with authorities.

One girl said: “I turned up at the police station at 2/3am, blood all over me, soaked through my trousers to the crotch. They dismissed it as me being naughty, a nuisance.”

Another told the authorities: “The Asian men felt they ran Oxford. That was exciting. People were afraid of them. I felt protected. People respected them.”

Thames Valley’s police chief said she deeply regretted her force’s failings.

Five of the seven men who were convicted of abuse in May 2013

“We are ashamed of the shortcomings identified in this report and we are determined to do all we can to ensure nothing like this ever happens again,” said Chief Constable Sara Thornton….

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/uk-report-400-more-victims-of-muslim-rape-gangs-authorities-feared-racism-charges
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:23:12 am by rangerrebew »