Author Topic: Will Famous Actor Morgan Freeman Be BANNED by Liberal Hollywood… After He Said THIS!? (VIDEO)  (Read 2106 times)

rangerrebew

Will Famous Actor Morgan Freeman Be BANNED by Liberal Hollywood… After He Said THIS!? (VIDEO)

By TPIWriter |  6 views

Morgan Freeman is not afraid to speak his mind about race. It only took him 2 sentences todestroy common misconceptions about racial issues during an interview on CNN.

But this classic clip is different. Watch (below) as CBS host Mike Wallace asks Morgan Freeman what he thinks about “Black History Month.” His response is eye-opening!

“Black History Month, you find … ?”

“Ridiculous,” Freeman replied.

“Why?” a clearly stunned Wallace retorted.

“You’re going to relegate my history to a month?” asked Freeman. “What do you do with yours? Which month is white history month? No, come on, tell me?”

“Well, I’m Jewish,” responded Wallace.

Freeman continued, “Okay. Which month is Jewish history month?”

“There isn’t one,” replied Wallace.

“Oh. Oh, why not? Do you want one?” asked Morgan Freeman in response.

Wallace said “No.”

“I don’t either,” explained Freeman. “I don’t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.”

Then, Freeman stood his ground and explained how to really stop racism in America:

Stop talking about it. I’m going to stop calling you a white man, and I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man,” said Freeman. “I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You want to say, `Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.’ You know what I’m saying?

Well said, Morgan! This is the type of color-blind society Martin Luther King Jr. dreamed about. In America, everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed, and race shouldn’t matter. Morgan isn’t a talented “black actor”… he is a successful actor and a true patriot.

Do you agree with Moran Freeman? Please leave us a comment and tell us what you think!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/will-famous-actor-morgan-freeman-be-banned-by-liberal-hollywood-after-he-said-this-video/#ixzz3TLcGymk0

Offline musiclady

“I don’t either,” explained Freeman. “I don’t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.”

THANK you for saying this, Morgan!

It is the white, racist leftist elite that, once again, thinking they were helping the weak and helpless black, relegated them to one month's superficial recognition.

We are all Americans, and our history is both black AND white.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:20:25 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline NavyCanDo

I like Morgan Freeman. I don't know what side of the political fence he stands on, and I don't care, but the movies characters he plays Grandfatherly gentelman full of wisdom is very much how he is in real life.  I agree with him 100% on his statement.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:21:36 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline flowers

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
When did Morgan Freeman say that?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

Of course someone white saying that would have been – and would be – vilified in the press.

Without racial and gender politics the 'rats would be nothing.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Morgan Freeman is a strong liberal Democrat, who has made a couple of controversial remarks since Obama became king.

That said, wouldn't miss any movie in which he appears.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

Morgan Freeman is a strong liberal Democrat, who has made a couple of controversial remarks since Obama became king.

That said, wouldn't miss any movie in which he appears.
That is why I said Wow. He has made some comments yet I will still watch his films.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Of course someone white saying that would have been – and would be – vilified in the press.

Without racial and gender politics the 'rats would be nothing.

You are right, of course, ac.  But it is more than that.  It is identity politics; some of it obvious, some not.  Elderly?  Scare 'em.  Poor?  Give 'em food stamps and higher minimum wage.  You're a taxpayer?  You pay too much and the guy who is making more should pay more.  Republican?  You're stupid, simple.  Don't believe in man made climate change?  You're a denier.  On and on it goes.  Name an initiative with a happy face (more identity).  The Affordable Care Act, the Dream Act.  On and on it goes.  Conservative?  You rightwing extremist (but Islamic extremist is verboten).
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

You are right, of course, ac.  But it is more than that.  It is identity politics; some of it obvious, some not.  Elderly?  Scare 'em.  Poor?  Give 'em food stamps and higher minimum wage.  You're a taxpayer?  You pay too much and the guy who is making more should pay more.  Republican?  You're stupid, simple.  Don't believe in man made climate change?  You're a denier.  On and on it goes.  Name an initiative with a happy face (more identity).  The Affordable Care Act, the Dream Act.  On and on it goes.  Conservative?  You rightwing extremist (but Islamic extremist is verboten).

Yep. The politics of division.

Zero–sum bull crap from the political authors of envy – democrats.

rangerrebew

I like Morgan Freeman. I don't know what side of the political fence he stands on, and I don't care, but the movies characters he plays Grandfatherly gentelman full of wisdom is very much how he is in real life.  I agree with him 100% on his statement.

I'll bet Bammy wouldn't want a grandfather who looked like Freeman, :whistle: