Author Topic: Nine-Year-Old Obama Pouts: Won’t Watch Bibi’s Speech  (Read 282 times)

rangerrebew

Nine-Year-Old Obama Pouts: Won’t Watch Bibi’s Speech
« on: March 03, 2015, 01:19:08 pm »
Nine-Year-Old Obama Pouts: Won’t Watch Bibi’s Speech

By Robert Gehl, March 2, 2015.

Are you kidding me?

President Obama has no plans to watch Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to Congress tomorrow.

Asked by a reporter today, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest replied “I haven’t looked at the president’s schedule for tomorrow. I doubt he will spend his whole time watching the speech.”

Isn’t that nice? Our closest ally in the Middle East – and just about anywhere, really – comes to the United States to a speech before Congress and Obama isn’t going to listen to it?

Is Obama nine years old?

Earnest said that he did not believe that Obama had watched Netanyahu’s speech to AIPAC.

Obama has declined to meet with the Israeli prime minister on this visit, citing a White House policy of not holding bilateral meetings with foreign leaders immediately before they face reelection.

Netanyahu, likewise, declined an invitation to speak separately to Democratic members of Congress following his speech to the joint session.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/nine-year-old-obama-pouts-wont-watch-bibis-speech
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:19:47 pm by rangerrebew »