Author Topic: Secretary of Homeland Security says My Job is to "Give Voice to the Plight of Muslims"  (Read 1333 times)

rangerrebew

Secretary of Homeland Security says My Job is to "Give Voice to the Plight of Muslims"

By Tim Brown   / 25 February 2015   / 57 Comments   

My goodness! When are Americans going to have enough of the federal government advancing the religion of pieces? "Homeland Security" Secretary Jeh Johnson sides with Barack Obama about not getting at the root of the terrorism taking place in the world today, Islam. In fact, recently, Johnson said that it was part of the administration's job to "give voice to the plight of Muslims."

"We in the administration and the government should give voice to the plight of Muslims living in this country and the discrimination that they face," he said. "And so I personally have committed to speak out about the situation that very often people in the Muslim community in this country face; the fact that there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and the Islamic faith is one about peace and brotherhood."

They will trip all over themselves and fall flat on their faces to call any terrorism "Islamic." They will do anything to promote Muhammad's religion and political ideology over and against Christian values.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/15513/secretary-homeland-security-says-job-give-voice-plight-muslims/#ZZkpouHwF8TvZ2eX.99

Offline aligncare

What????????

Political correctness WILL BE the death of America.

Offline Longiron

Something few are paying attention because we are being directed away from the issue by the Media, and politicians is the influx of illegal Muslims. More MUSLIMS are entering the US than Mexicans and Central Americans combined but not a WORD ??? Everything is about Amnesty but nothing about the Muslims by design. Beware!!

Offline flowers

What????????

It is way beyond political correctness. As many muzzies they have in the regime it is a sharia takeover now.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
flowers wrote above:
[[ It is way beyond political correctness. As many muzzies they have in the regime it is a sharia takeover now. ]]

Indeed.

Yet there are STILL people on this forum, who will argue, "Obama isn't a you-know-what".

Our time is runnin' out.
And it may be runnin' out MUCH faster than even we here believe...

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
"My goodness! When are Americans going to have enough of the federal government advancing the religion of pieces?"

Americans will never have enough.  They simply could not care less and don't think this has anything to do with their lives.  They are far, FAR, more concerned about how far Bruce Jenner has progressed in becoming a woman than they are about the federal government backing and promoting Islam.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
"My goodness! When are Americans going to have enough of the federal government advancing the religion of pieces?"

Americans will never have enough.  They simply could not care less and don't think this has anything to do with their lives.  They are far, FAR, more concerned about how far Bruce Jenner has progressed in becoming a woman than they are about the federal government backing and promoting Islam.

I think we're doomed. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline PzLdr

What????????

It already is.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline xfreeper

Secretary of Homeland Security says My Job is to "Give Voice to the Plight of Muslims"

Yes, that's right. This is what we pay him for. Damn straight.