Author Topic: - FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -
« on: February 25, 2015, 10:31:12 am »

Both Global Warming Nobel Prize Winners Accused of Being Sexual Predators

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On February 24, 2015 @ 5:26 pm In The Point | 18 Comments

You can’t trust them with your daughter. Why should you trust them with your future?

Rajendra K. Pachauri, chairman of the UN’s discredited Global Warming promoting IPCC, has been forced to resign after complains about his sexual harassment. Despite the IPCC’s complete lack of credibility, the panel won a Nobel prize alongside Gore while Pachauri was chairman. Something he had in common with Al Gore. That and sexual harassment allegations.

The Warmunist harasser had once boasted, “They can’t attack the science so they attack the chairman. But they won’t sink me. I am the unsinkable Molly Brown. In fact, I will float much higher.”

Now he has proven to be quite sinkable and has been forced to resign.

This shouldn’t have been much of a surprise. Aside from promoting a discredited Chicken Little theory that exists only so that a bunch of banks and billionaires can profit from environmental mandates, Rajendra K. Pachauri was kind of creepy.

Return to Almora, a novel, tells the story of Sanjay Nath, a Global Warming exper in his 60s reminiscing on his “spiritual journey” through India, Peru and the US.

In breathless prose that risks making Dr Pachauri, who will be 70 this year, a laughing stock among the serious, high-minded scientists and world leaders with whom he mixes, he details sexual encounter after sexual encounter.

Other passages in the novel involve group sex and more risqué sexual practices.

In the acknowledgement of his novel, Dr Pachauri admits to writing the book while flying around the world between meetings as IPCC chairman or else in his capacity as head of a research institute in Delhi.

But with calls for him to resign over academic blunders in the reports he presides over, some critics will question whether he should have devoted more time to scrutinizing the science behind the reports.

So we were basically paying for the creepy Global Warming expert to jot down his fantasies while harassing women in real life. Messages between him and a woman describe him groping her, while the Warmunist throws a tantrum.

“Just to prove to you how much I love you, I shall go on a fast after the cricket match tomorrow. I will break the fast only when you tell me that you believe I love you.”

At some point she complained to the police and Pachauri was forced to resign.

In true Pachauri fashion, his resignation letter is a two-page love letter to himself. You wouldn’t know that recent allegations of sexual assault, stalking, harassment, and uttering threats suggest strongly that he is a longtime sexual predator.

You wouldn’t know that this latest scandal has profoundly undermined the credibility of the IPCC in the run-up to the UN climate summit scheduled for Paris in December.

Instead, Pachauri talks about all the wonderful things that happened during his 13-year reign. He refers to “priceless assets” and “unmatched contributions.” And to the “close friends and colleagues” who urged him to finish his term rather than quit early. (Neglecting to mention the calls for his resignation issued by the Sunday London Times, the Financial Times, the Daily Telegraph, the Sunday Telegraph, and the New Scientist over the years.)

Pachauri’s letter talks about his “greatest joy” and his “sublime satisfaction.” And about religion:

For me the protection of Planet Earth, the survival of all species and sustainability of our ecosystems is more than a mission. It is my religion and my dharma. [bold added]

Yes, the IPCC – which we’re told to take seriously because it is a scientific body producing scientific reports – has, in fact, been led by an environmentalist on a mission. By someone for whom protecting the planet is a religious calling.

This is what the glorious Warmunist consensus looks like.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/both-global-warming-nobel-prize-winners-accused-of-being-sexual-predators/

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On February 24, 2015 @ 5:26 pm In The Point | 18 Comments

You can’t trust them with your daughter. Why should you trust them with your future?

Rajendra K. Pachauri, chairman of the UN’s discredited Global Warming promoting IPCC, has been forced to resign after complains about his sexual harassment. Despite the IPCC’s complete lack of credibility, the panel won a Nobel prize alongside Gore while Pachauri was chairman. Something he had in common with Al Gore. That and sexual harassment allegations.

The Warmunist harasser had once boasted, “They can’t attack the science so they attack the chairman. But they won’t sink me. I am the unsinkable Molly Brown. In fact, I will float much higher.”

Now he has proven to be quite sinkable and has been forced to resign.

This shouldn’t have been much of a surprise. Aside from promoting a discredited Chicken Little theory that exists only so that a bunch of banks and billionaires can profit from environmental mandates, Rajendra K. Pachauri was kind of creepy.

Return to Almora, a novel, tells the story of Sanjay Nath, a Global Warming exper in his 60s reminiscing on his “spiritual journey” through India, Peru and the US.

In breathless prose that risks making Dr Pachauri, who will be 70 this year, a laughing stock among the serious, high-minded scientists and world leaders with whom he mixes, he details sexual encounter after sexual encounter.

Other passages in the novel involve group sex and more risqué sexual practices.

In the acknowledgement of his novel, Dr Pachauri admits to writing the book while flying around the world between meetings as IPCC chairman or else in his capacity as head of a research institute in Delhi.

But with calls for him to resign over academic blunders in the reports he presides over, some critics will question whether he should have devoted more time to scrutinizing the science behind the reports.

So we were basically paying for the creepy Global Warming expert to jot down his fantasies while harassing women in real life. Messages between him and a woman describe him groping her, while the Warmunist throws a tantrum.

“Just to prove to you how much I love you, I shall go on a fast after the cricket match tomorrow. I will break the fast only when you tell me that you believe I love you.”

At some point she complained to the police and Pachauri was forced to resign.

In true Pachauri fashion, his resignation letter is a two-page love letter to himself. You wouldn’t know that recent allegations of sexual assault, stalking, harassment, and uttering threats suggest strongly that he is a longtime sexual predator.

You wouldn’t know that this latest scandal has profoundly undermined the credibility of the IPCC in the run-up to the UN climate summit scheduled for Paris in December.

Instead, Pachauri talks about all the wonderful things that happened during his 13-year reign. He refers to “priceless assets” and “unmatched contributions.” And to the “close friends and colleagues” who urged him to finish his term rather than quit early. (Neglecting to mention the calls for his resignation issued by the Sunday London Times, the Financial Times, the Daily Telegraph, the Sunday Telegraph, and the New Scientist over the years.)

Pachauri’s letter talks about his “greatest joy” and his “sublime satisfaction.” And about religion:

For me the protection of Planet Earth, the survival of all species and sustainability of our ecosystems is more than a mission. It is my religion and my dharma. [bold added]

Yes, the IPCC – which we’re told to take seriously because it is a scientific body producing scientific reports – has, in fact, been led by an environmentalist on a mission. By someone for whom protecting the planet is a religious calling.

This is what the glorious Warmunist consensus looks like.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/both-global-warming-nobel-prize-winners-accused-of-being-sexual-predators/