Author Topic: Moscow Lying 'to My Face,' Says Kerry  (Read 819 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Moscow Lying 'to My Face,' Says Kerry
« on: February 24, 2015, 11:14:16 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=626669

Newsmax
Moscow Lying 'to My Face,' Says Kerry
Tuesday, February 24, 2015 05:41 PM

Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday accused Russian leaders of lying "to my face" about Moscow's involvement in the conflict in Ukraine and denounced what he called Russia's "propaganda."

The top American diplomat refused however to say publicly whether he was in favor of sending U.S. weapons to Kiev to help the Ukranian military battle the pro-Russian rebels in the east.

"Russia has engaged in a rather remarkable period of the most overt and extensive propaganda exercise that I've seen since the very height of the Cold War," Kerry told U.S. lawmakers.

"And they have been persisting in their misrepresentations, lies, whatever you want to call them, about their activities there to my face, to the face of others, on many different occasions."

Kerry has met multiple times in European cities with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov since the crisis erupted in early 2014.

Asked whether Russia was lying when it denied that there were Russian troops or weapons in Ukraine, Kerry replied: "Yes."

"Russia is engaged in a massive effort to sway nations, to appeal to them, reach out to them, and fundamentally, tragically, sort of reigniting a new kind of East-West zero sum game that we think is dangerous and unnecessary, frankly," Kerry said.

He insisted Washington was "doing a pretty good job of standing up for Ukrainian sovereignty."

The U.S. administration of President Barack Obama is discussing whether to increase its support to Kiev to include lethal weapons.

"Until the president makes his decision, I'm going to keep my consultations personal and private with him," Kerry said, when asked whether he would support sending in heavy weapons.

But he urged the world and Congress to increase its economic support for Ukraine.

"We all need to be prepared to step up and be there economically for Ukraine as they reform and try to implement their dream and vision," Kerry told the Senate appropriations committee at the start of two days of budget hearings.

"It's not good enough to have (President Petro) Poroshenko come here and get 40 standing ovations, and then not step up and deliver what it's really going to take to help him create the democracy he wants to create."

The foreign ministers from France, Germany, Russia and Ukraine met in Paris Tuesday in a fresh push to salvage a crumbling peace plan for eastern Ukraine that they hammered out in the Belarussian capital Minsk 12 days ago.

The ministers renewed calls for a total ceasefire in eastern Ukraine as London announced it was sending troops to train Ukrainian government forces.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Moscow Lying 'to My Face,' Says Kerry
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 11:32:19 pm »
Wow, I bet that has never happened before in the history of international relations.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 11:47:03 pm »
Putin is now in full blown laugh mode.

He does not like and has zero respect for Obama.

He looks at Kerry as a clown.

Throw your medals over the fence of Moscow, you joke.

Hahahaha
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 12:08:33 am »
Pretty much.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 12:53:59 am »
All the hubris, all the self-righteous arrogance of the Left is crashing down around them, in a manner reminiscent, of Jinjist Cann!

And they cannot understand it.

They cannot comprehend that the world deals in reality, and not with their little make believe sandbox.

Liberals are retarded in the sense that they are functionally unable to see reality.

They prefer to live in a wonderland, where unicorns and rainbows are in the sky, and everyone is "equal" (except them, of course) at everything.

No one is smarter than anyone else, and candy falls from the sky.

They can believe that all they want, but the world is not buying their bullshit.

Reality, is a hard and unforgiving master and we are all, Left and Right, in its iron grip.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Relic

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 01:19:09 am »
I think the Obama government believes that the world loves them, because they have the "correct" world view provided by liberalism. And, most importantly, the Obama government is not Bush!

I think that the Obama administration believed foreign policy would be simply showing up to places and being treated like Obama was at the Brandenburg Gate.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 04:27:28 am »
That is exactly what Omama thought. He thought he was KING of the Universe and all people would bow down before him.

And he cannot understand why that is not happening?

In his reality, that is just the way things are.

He cannot think of any reality that is outside of his control.

Obama is either a psychotic, or an absolute idiot.

I do not know which one is which?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:30:24 am by 240B »

Offline Carling

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 08:26:13 am »
That is exactly what Omama thought. He thought he was KING of the Universe and all people would bow down before him.

And he cannot understand why that is not happening?

In his reality, that is just the way things are.

He cannot think of any reality that is outside of his control.

Obama is either a psychotic, or an absolute idiot.

I do not know which one is which?

I nodded my head in agreement of your posts in this thread.  What I wonder is why nobody who has left the Obama administration, outside of David Axelrod of all peope, will talk about it.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Relic

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 02:07:20 pm »
I nodded my head in agreement of your posts in this thread.  What I wonder is why nobody who has left the Obama administration, outside of David Axelrod of all peope, will talk about it.

Because Obama is still worshiped by a large segment of the American left. And those that don't worship Obama, value Obama because he is furthering the cause.

To speak negatively regarding Obama is to risk being an outcast to the left.

rangerrebew

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 02:22:55 pm »
I once heard that Adolf Hitler lied to Neville Chamberlain but both are dead and it can't be verified. :tongue2:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 02:34:58 pm »
I once heard that Adolf Hitler lied to Neville Chamberlain but both are dead and it can't be verified. :tongue2:

Clearly, no one takes John F. Kerry seriously, I thought Hillary was bad enough....

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 04:56:57 pm »
What a idiot. Yet it is OK for them to lie to our face every single day? If you like your plan. Benghazi was caused by a video.  :chairbang: