Author Topic: WHOA! Top White House Official Reveals What Happens when Obama GETS ANGRY!  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

WHOA! Top White House Official Reveals What Happens when Obama GETS ANGRY!

By TPIWriter |  852 views

David Axelrod is the shady operative from the Chicago school of politics who ran President Barack Obama’s two campaigns. But now that he’s no longer in the White House and making millions off of his White House connections, he’s hawking his new book, “Believer: My Forty Years in Politics.”

On the surface, Obama appears to be a relaxed, calm person. And who wouldn’t be relaxed, after playing hundreds of rounds of golf in beautiful locations?

But behind the cameras and teleprompters is apparently an angry, vicious leftist who frequently snaps at his staff and treats them like garbage. WHOA:

President Barack Obama stunned David Axelrod, one of Obama’s top campaign advisers, during the 2012 election when the president allegedly cussed at him and walked out of their debate-prep session. Axelrod told the story in his new book, “Believer: My Forty Years in Politics.”

Axelrod wrote that he attempted to offer some constructive criticism before Obama’s first debate with Republican nominee Mitt Romney, but Obama wouldn’t have it.

“Mother—–r’s never happy,” Obama said, according to Axelrod, before bolting out of the room.

Also, Alexelrod explains why Obama flopped during one of the debates against Mitt Romney:

Axelrod suggested Obama’s irritation with him was actually the president’s frustrations with his own poor preparation for the debate.

“My sense was that the president knew he wasn’t ready,” he wrote. “His mind-set, his reluctance to embrace the game, had been wrongheaded from the start, and now it was clearly hurting him.”

via Business Insider

In the same book, Axelrod admits that he and Obama worked together to mislead the public on their view on traditional marriage. Shameful!

Barack Obama misled Americans for his own political benefit when he claimed in the 2008 election to oppose same sex marriage for religious reasons, his former political strategist David Axelrod writes in a new book, Believer: My Forty Years in Politics.

“I’m just not very good at bullsh*tting,” Obama told Axelrod, after an event where he stated his opposition to same-sex marriage, according to the book.

Vulgar words and purposeful deceit. All of this is being admitted to by Obama’s right-hand-man, and Obama is still in the White House!

What do you think about Obama’s temper? Please leave us a comment and tell us what you think.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/whoa-top-white-house-official-reveals-what-happens-when-obama-gets-angry/#ixzz3SauN3Pj8

Online mountaineer

Re: WHOA! Top White House Official Reveals What Happens when Obama GETS ANGRY!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 06:55:36 pm »
explains why Obama flopped during one of the debates against Mitt Romney
BO has "flopped" during TV appearances on more than one occasion. Each time, he has appeared to be under the influence of some drug.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

Re: WHOA! Top White House Official Reveals What Happens when Obama GETS ANGRY!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 08:58:40 pm »
BO has "flopped" during TV appearances on more than one occasion. Each time, he has appeared to be under the influence of some drug.

It's teleprompter withdrawal symptoms. Obama without a teleprompter is like listening to Porky Pig end a Warner Brothers cartoon.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee