Author Topic: Can’t Make This Up: Islamic State Refuses To ‘Work’ With Boko Haram Because They’re Black  (Read 254 times)

rangerrebew

Can’t Make This Up: Islamic State Refuses To ‘Work’ With Boko Haram Because They’re Black

By V. Saxena, February 20, 2015.

So often we hear liberals chastise us conservatives for being such allegedly racist schmucks. But hear me, hear me loud, liberals, for today I present to you a genuine case of racism, brought to us courtesy Breitbart:

A U.S. intelligence officer told NBC News the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) will not likely team up with Nigerian radical Islamic group Boko Haram in any official capacity due to the group’s racism against black Africans.

“The Arab world is incredibly racist,” the officer explained. “They don’t see black Africans as equivalent to them.”

Boko Haram has repeatedly praised the Islamic State and showcases its flag in many videos, but the Islamic State has not shown any brotherly love towards their comrades

This begs the following question: Since President Obama takes issues like racism more seriously than terrorism, will this revelation inspire him to go after the Islamic State with the same ferocity he displayed when he slammed the Cambridge, MA, officers who arrested Professor Henry Louise Gates, Jr.?

It should briefly be noted that not everybody buys the racism angle. For instance, International Business Times contributor Elizabeth Whitman points out the way in which the Islamic State tried to use the Ferguson fiasco to convince black Americans to embrace Islam. Mind you, there is a drastic difference between exploiting someone for your advantage and inviting someone to fight alongside you. A big difference!

Story Lead via [Weasel Zippers]

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/islamic-state-is-racist
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:40:40 am by rangerrebew »