Author Topic: Syrian Refugees 'Very Dangerous and Reckless'  (Read 333 times)

Offline libertybele

Syrian Refugees 'Very Dangerous and Reckless'
« on: February 21, 2015, 01:38:05 pm »
Just another way to lure ISIS here.

McCaul: Admitting Thousands of Syrian Refugees 'Very Dangerous and Reckless'

(CNSNews.com) - "Why in the world do we have a federally sanctioned government program to bring thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States that could pose a greater risk to Americans?"

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mike McCaul (R-Texas) said he is trying to find out.

"This is a very dangerous and reckless policy, in my judgment," McCaul told Fox News's Sean Hannity Thursday night...

"I sent a letter to National Security Adviser Susan Rice asking her to explain why she's doing this and to try to stop this from happening. My job as chairman of Homeland Security is to protect the American people. I believe this will put Americans at risk."

According to McCaul, "ISIS has telegraphed that they want to exploit the refugee process to gain entrance into the West and United States. And we need to stop that."

Last week, McCaul chaired an oversight hearing where three witnesses (one from the FBI, one from the Department of Homeland Security and one from the National Counter Terrorism Center) agreed that bringing thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States would put Americans at risk if those refugees are not properly vetted.

"And the FBI admitted they don't have the databases to properly vet these refugees," McCaul told Hannity.

"I was actually over there, Sean, and the Jordanian minister of interior told me he doesn't know who these people are. So why in the world -- you know, we're working hard to keep these foreign fighters out of the United States. Why in the world do we have a federally sanctioned government program to bring thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States that could pose a greater risk to Americans?..

...Overall, President Obama has authorized the admission of 70,000 refugees to the United States in Fiscal Year 2015," with the most (33,000) coming from the Near East and South Asia, a region that includes Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Pakistan and many other countries where Islamic radicals flourish.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/mccaul-admitting-thousands-syrian-refugees-very-dangerous-and-reckless
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:39:24 pm by libertybele »