Author Topic: Good Grief! Right-Wing Terror Threat  (Read 1185 times)

Online libertybele

Good Grief! Right-Wing Terror Threat
« on: February 20, 2015, 05:31:03 pm »
...hmm  Right-wing extremists.  What about left-wing extremists?  Who is considered by our very progressive left-wing administration to be a right-wing extremist?  Tea Party patriots?  Republicans have already been targeted by the IRS, now it appears that Republicans will be targeted by the DHS.  I'm sorry, but this article stating that this is a worse threat than ISIS I find threatening to Republicans.  ISIS is going around beheading and burning people to death and right-wingers are being determined as more threatening?  The reason police are targets is because our president and "cronies" have made them a target after their input and focus on Ferguson and Trayvon Martin.  Interestingly, a few months ago I had a map of where known ISIS terrorists are in our neighborhoods and have been unable to find it again.  :patriot:

Bigger threat than ISIS?

Washington (CNN)They're carrying out sporadic terror attacks on police, have threatened attacks on government buildings and reject government authority.

A new intelligence assessment, circulated by the Department of Homeland Security this month and reviewed by CNN, focuses on the domestic terror threat from right-wing sovereign citizen extremists and comes as the Obama administration holds a White House conference to focus efforts to fight violent extremism.

Some federal and local law enforcement groups view the domestic terror threat from sovereign citizen groups as equal to -- and in some cases greater than -- the threat from foreign Islamic terror groups, such as ISIS, that garner more public attention.​..

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politics/terror-threat-homeland-security/index.html

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:32:29 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Good Grief! Right-Wing Terror Threat
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 05:39:32 pm »

I think Bigun's posts have Bammy running scared...   :laugh:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 05:41:32 pm »

I think Bigun's posts have Bammy running scared...   :laugh:

Yeah! That's it for sure!

:bullie smokin:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 05:49:25 pm »
We actually got audited a few months ago for our 2012 tax return and last time we were audited Clinton was in the oval office.  Just sayin'.   

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 05:54:31 pm »
They actually believe this garbage. As far as the left is concerned, ISIS is thousands of miles away and not a threat. Right wingers are here, and an immediate threat.  :shrug:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 06:08:00 pm »
They actually believe this garbage. As far as the left is concerned, ISIS is thousands of miles away and not a threat. Right wingers are here, and an immediate threat.  :shrug:
But in Ferguson, they're just “protesters.”
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 06:21:53 pm »
A story such as this tends to confirm my suspicion that the recent Obama "violent extremism" summit had absolutely nothing to do with defeating ISIS.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 10:08:19 pm »
A story such as this tends to confirm my suspicion that the recent Obama "violent extremism" summit had absolutely nothing to do with defeating ISIS.

Exactly and it had everything to do with controlling anyone that Obama sees as getting in his way.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 12:16:10 pm »
Since when are "sovereign citizens" a threat?  I thought we were a "sovereign nation" made up of several "sovereign states".  Perhaps the real objective here is to end the sovereignty of the U.S.