Author Topic: Vanderbilt Law Prof Edward L. Rubin Denounces “International Jewish Conspiracy” for Supporting Republicans  (Read 838 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Vanderbilt Law Prof Edward L. Rubin Denounces “International Jewish Conspiracy” for Supporting Republicans

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On February 19, 2015 @ 11:03 am In The Point | 50 Comments

The International Jewish Conspiracy is back… and this time they’re Republicans.

Edward L. Rubin, the former Dean of the Vanderbilt Law School and currently a professor of law and political science there, is a sad little man. He’s described as a constitutional scholar, but that’s like calling David Irving a Holocaust historian.

The great obsession of Rubin’s miserable career has been denouncing the Constitutional separation of Federal and State powers. His rants about Federalism are constant as he screams that the rights of the states as an obstruction to social justice.

Now Edward Rubin, who worked in the past for the Russian and Chinese governments, has found something else to hate besides the Constitution. Jews and Israel.

Nashville, TN (February 18, 2015) – Edward Rubin, a professor of Law at the prestigious Vanderbilt Law School threatened to try silence a pro-Israel organization’s upcoming rally being held in Nashville this Sunday.

The threat made by Mr. Rubin became the center of controversy in the Christian and Jewish community when Ms. Cardoza-Moore received an email from the Vanderbilt Law Professor after sending out an announcement promoting the rally.

In a message he sent from his Vanderbilt.edu address, Rubin stated, “… I want to let you know that I have become an opponent of Israel. The reason is that Israel’s Prime Minister has chosen to inject himself into American politics as a supporter of the Republican Party and a lackey of Sheldon Adelson. He is thus acting in opposition to everything I believe in: social justice, environmental protection and basic human rights. I have always regarded Israel as important, but I am not a member of an international Jewish conspiracy: I am an American. Israel is trying to destroy my country, I no longer care about its welfare. I am a law professor, and I will contact the Mayor’s Office on Monday to see if there is any way that your demonstration can be prevented.”

That International Jewish Conspiracy, always trying to destroy America… by voting Republican.

Vanderbilt U obviously had a quick denunciation of Professor Edward Rubin’s unhinged racist accusations.

Dr. Susan Wente, Provost and Vice-Chancellor of Vanderbilt University responded to an email by concerned Vanderbilt Alumnus Michael Hershey by stating, “The message from Mr. Rubin to Ms. Cardoza-Moore is not an endorsed Vanderbilt statement or position. However, we do respect Mr. Rubin’s right under the First Amendment to convey his views.”

Too bad Edward Rubin doesn’t respect anyone else’s First Amendment rights. But that’s all we can really expect from a firm opponent of the Constitution and a reactionary support for totalitarian centralization.

Obama has made Professor Rubin’s anti-Federalist dreams come true and he’s willing to spout racist anti-Semitic rhetoric about an “international Jewish conspiracy” and issue unhinged threats to protect his totalitarian dream.

It’s unfortunate that Vanderbilt chose to defend Rubin over his claims that Jews are part of an “international conspiracy” rather than denouncing his bigotry, as it would have if he had directed his racism at any other group.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/vanderbilt-law-prof-edward-l-rubin-denounces-international-jewish-conspiracy-for-supporting-republicans/