Author Topic: Obama: Kill 'Em With Kindness  (Read 864 times)

Offline libertybele

Obama: Kill 'Em With Kindness
« on: February 19, 2015, 01:46:13 pm »
Beheadings, torture, gasoline poured over bodies and torched and Obama's response is to kill them with kindness??  I wonder if he would have the same response if this were to have happened to his daughters or his wife??  I'm sorry but I see this as a cowardly excuse and very irresponsible on his part.  I find it incomprehensible and despicable that he, or anyone could put our entire country at risk and other countries at risk for his own personal gain. He knew several years ago and in fact was warned by several people what would happen if he withdrew troops too early in the region.   IMPEACHMENT!  It's the Right thing to do.

OBAMA: KILL 'EM WITH KINDNESS
Defends terror policies, jobs comment

"PRESIDENT OBAMA defends his administration's approach to the growing terror threat during a White House summit on extremism, standing by his claims that groups like ISIS — which videoed the slaughter of 21 Coptic Christians and vowed, top, to 'conquer Rome' — do not represent Islam, and backed a State Department official's assertion that job creation could help combat extremism...

...He stressed that poverty alone doesn’t cause terrorism, but “resentments fester” and extremism grows when millions of people are impoverished.

“We do have to address the grievances that terrorists exploit including economic grievances,” he said.

He also said no single religion was responsible for violence and terrorism, adding he wants to lift up the voice of tolerance in the United States and beyond....

...On Tuesday, Rob O'Neill, former Navy SEAL Team 6 member who claims to have fired the shot that killed Usama bin Laden, told Fox News: "They get paid to cut off heads -- to crucify children, to sell slaves and to cut off heads and I don't think that a change in career path is what's going to stop them."...

...Although Obama called for a renewed focus on preventing terrorists from recruiting and inspiring others, some thought his message seemed to miss the mark.

“He was meandering, unfocused and weak,” said Richard Grenell, former U.S. spokesman at the United Nations during the George W. Bush administration and a Fox News contributor. “He was talking about isolating terrorists. He doesn’t understand the threat that we face… People are being burned in cages and he’s talking about more investments?” ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/19/obama-says-world-should-address-grievances-that-terrorists-exploit-defends-jobs/

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:47:24 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.