Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani claims Obama 'doesn't love America'  (Read 857 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani claims Obama 'doesn't love America'
« on: February 19, 2015, 01:38:12 pm »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/giuliani-slams-obama-wisc-gov-walker-fails-romney-article-1.2121037

Rudy Giuliani claims Obama 'doesn't love America' while Wisc. Gov. Scott Walker goes after Mitt Romney
The political figures expressed their disdain while attending a Manhattan dinner party Wednesday.

BY Celeste Katz

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, February 19, 2015, 1:52 AM

Obama doesn’t love America — and Mitt’s not much better.

Those were the not-so-subtle views expressed by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker at a Manhattan dinner party Wednesday night.

“I do not believe — and I know this is a horrible thing to say — but I do not believe that this president loves America,” Giuliani said of President Obama.

Republican Walker, a likely 2016 White House contender, went after his party’s previous candidate.

“The big thing I thought Mitt Romney’s campaign missed more than anything was we already knew the narrative that the economy was failing, and that there was a compelling case to get rid of the president,” Walker told the crowd of business leaders, academics, GOP honchos and members of the media at the posh 21 Club.

Among those attending were former U.S. Sen. Al D'Amato, Daily News Chairman & Publisher Mortimer B. Zuckerman and the evening's host, grocery store billionaire John Catsimatidis.

“What we never heard — or at least didn’t hear very clearly — was why Mitt Romney would be a better alternative,” Walker said.

The decision by Romney, the party's 2012 nominee, not to wage a third presidential campaign but encourage the party to choose a 2016 standard-bearer from among the "next generation" of GOP leaders, touched off a scramble for donors, staffers, and voters.

With former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush largely seen as the frontrunner, Walker -- whose national fame is largely rooted in his explosive battles with organized labor in Wisconsin -- is courting conservatives as he explores a run of his own.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Rudy Giuliani claims Obama 'doesn't love America'
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 07:21:25 pm »
Giuliani speaks the truth.    He would no be a top choice of mine for President, but I admire his open honesty, never timid to make a blunt point.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 07:39:05 pm »
I supported him in 2008. He seemed to have a good idea of what needed to be done.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 07:48:23 pm »
I think Guiliani has since "walked back" some of his comments.  I hate it when they do that.  What he originally said was spot-on!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 03:18:29 am »
[[ Rudy Giuliani claims Obama 'doesn't love America' ]]

Gee, Rudy, I always liked ya, but are you just discovering this NOW?

Why weren't you willing to say as much back in 2008 ??

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 04:11:30 am »
I think Guiliani has since "walked back" some of his comments.  I hate it when they do that.  What he originally said was spot-on!

I just saw him on the Kelly File this evening and he didn't seem to be walking a thing back to me! And for the record he shouldn't! Everything he said was true!

“Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall, when the wise are banished from the public councils, because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded, because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.”

Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution, 1833

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:16:40 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline evadR

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 04:50:32 am »
Even more accurate would be "Obama hates America" but, I understand Rudy couldn't be that accurate.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.