Author Topic: REPORT: Obama Refused to Assist Jordan, Egypt With Information on ISIS Targets (Video)  (Read 1378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/report-obama-refused-to-give-jordan-egypt-information-on-isis-targets-video/

REPORT: Obama Refused to Assist Jordan, Egypt With Information on ISIS Targets (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, February 16, 2015, 6:45 PM

Report: Obama Refused to Give Jordan, Egypt Information on ISIS Targets

ISIS held a massive military parade last week in Cyrenaica in eastern Libya.

Oliver North told Greta Van Susteren tonight that the Egyptian government asked the US for information on ISIS targets in Libya yesterday after ISIS beheaded 21 Christians. But, the Obama Administration refused the request. The Obama administration also refused to give Jordan information on ISIS targets in Syria after their pilot was burned alive in a cage.

“President El Sisi asked for American intelligence targeting intelligence before today’s strikes and didn’t get it. King Abdullah of Jordan asked for Intelligence data on targets to respond to the murder of a Jordanian aircraft pilot. The Kurds are begging for arms and ammo from the United States, not one bullet has been delivered by the United States.”

Via On The Record:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYL5iGG5QM

Meanwhile, Barack Obama went golfing today for the third day in a row.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ArneFufkin

Meanwhile, Barack Obama went golfing today for the third day in a row.

Yep.  And Mooch and the girls were skiing in Aspen.   

The imperial Presidency continues unabated.

Offline aligncare

Yes We Can.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I wonder what reason was given by the White House to refuse this assistance to Egypt and Jordan?  Obama is actively helping ISIS!  Do we have ANY opposition to this man - here - in the United States?  I hear a lot of rattling going on with all kinds of ordinary people - but it's like the people in Washington aren't even listening.  Are we completely helpless to do anything to deliver the destruction of ISIS? 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

I wonder what reason was given by the White House to refuse this assistance to Egypt and Jordan?  Obama is actively helping ISIS!  Do we have ANY opposition to this man - here - in the United States?  I hear a lot of rattling going on with all kinds of ordinary people - but it's like the people in Washington aren't even listening.  Are we completely helpless to do anything to deliver the destruction of ISIS?

You do not think uniquely.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

You do not think uniquely.

This is a collective nightmare. 

Offline Relic

They don't listen because they don't have to listen. As long as the bread and circuses are available, the people may grumble, but no one will do anything more than that. Meanwhile, the political elite will divide the spoils based on the latest elections. The only incentive in elections is to get a bigger portion of the loot. But, they will all get rich, and we will all pay the price, eventually.

Offline olde north church

They don't listen because they don't have to listen. As long as the bread and circuses are available, the people may grumble, but no one will do anything more than that. Meanwhile, the political elite will divide the spoils based on the latest elections. The only incentive in elections is to get a bigger portion of the loot. But, they will all get rich, and we will all pay the price, eventually.

Then it is imperative to make them pay.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Relic

Then it is imperative to make them pay.

Nothing short of revolution makes them pay.

Ask Eric Cantor how life is for him now?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"If the winds shift in an ugly direction, I will side with the Muslims"(Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood)

page 167, Dreams of my Father.....Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

"If the winds shift in an ugly direction, I will side with the Muslims"(Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood)

page 167, Dreams of my Father.....Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama

The winds have shifted in an ugly direction.   **nononono*

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oliver North told Greta Van Susteren tonight that the Egyptian government asked the US for information on ISIS targets in Libya yesterday after ISIS beheaded 21 Christians. But, the Obama Administration refused the request. The Obama administration also refused to give Jordan information on ISIS targets in Syria after their pilot was burned alive in a cage.

“President El Sisi asked for American intelligence targeting intelligence before today’s strikes and didn’t get it. King Abdullah of Jordan asked for Intelligence data on targets to respond to the murder of a Jordanian aircraft pilot. The Kurds are begging for arms and ammo from the United States, not one bullet has been delivered by the United States.”

Video at link: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/report-obama-refused-to-give-jordan-egypt-information-on-isis-targets-video/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink