Author Topic: Boehner: 'I didn't tell Obama I was inviting Netanyahu because I knew he would interfere'  (Read 344 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Boehner: 'I didn't tell Obama I was inviting Netanyahu because I knew he would interfere'

Fox News' Chris Wallace interviews Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-In) about a lot of topics. From 4:57-8:10, they talk about Boehner's invitation to Prime Minister Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congree next month.

Boehner bluntly says that he did not tell the White House he was inviting Netanyahu (contrary to earlier reports), because he did not want President Obama interfering with Prime Minister Netanyahu coming to Washington.

Let's go to the videotape.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2015/02/boehner-i-didnt-tell-obama-i-was.html
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald