Author Topic: Bruce Jenner’s New Face: A Renowned Plastic Surgeon Explains Facial Feminization  (Read 3852 times)

Offline flowers

I think this, like everything this "family" does, is calculated for maximum publicity - which translates to $$$money$$$ for these people.  It wouldn't surprise me if Bruce was doing this for money.  They're all crazy.
I think it is a stunt as well. they are all hooked on this fame they have. Plus it is making all of them very rich. Kim has a cartoon I think that is worth millions.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I think it is a stunt as well. they are all hooked on this fame they have. Plus it is making all of them very rich. Kim has a cartoon I think that is worth millions.

Getting filthy rich by being as trashy as you can possibly be.  Lord, please have mercy on us - we have almost hit rock-bottom!  It can't be much farther now.

8888crybaby

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
I'm thinking of a line from one of my all-time favorite movies, "Murder by Death"...  "as a man, you are barely passable... but as a woman, you are a dog."
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'm thinking of a line from one of my all-time favorite movies, "Murder by Death"...  "as a man, you are barely passable... but as a woman, you are a dog."

:word:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

It's either a publicity stunt or he's nuts. Either way,  :whocares:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

It's either a publicity stunt or he's nuts. Either way,  :whocares:

Well now........... we might need to revisit his Olympic medals and have them taken away because he was a female competing in a male sport and that wouldn't be fair.    Right??  This all matters.  Doesn't it??   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

Bruce Jenner to undergo sex change operation this summer: report
By David K. Li
March 9, 2015 | 10:55am
New York Post
Bruce Jenner is going full-steam ahead with his sex change and will go under the knife this summer, sources close to the Olympic hero said.

The gold medalist had been slowing down the gender-reassignment process in the weeks following a deadly car crash in Malibu, Calif., but the transition is now back on track, according to RadarOnline.

He’s been seeing a therapist, as a regular part of any sex change, and will now step up the visits to twice a week, the celebrity news site reported.

“The therapy was required by the doctor that will be performing Bruce’s sex change operation,” the source close to Jenner said. “And it has helped Bruce tremendously.”

If all goes well, Jenner hopes to be in surgery “towards the end of the summer,” the source said.

Jenner was driving on Pacific Coast Highway on Feb. 7 when he rear-ended motorist Kim Howe and her car spun into the opposite lane of traffic.

Howe’s Lexus was struck by a Hummer H2, killing the 69-year-old driver. Howe had stopped for a Prius that had braked in front of her.

The investigation is continuing.

:pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org