Author Topic: 'Love is all you need': Michelle Obama quotes The Beatles in loving tweet to the President on Valentine's Day... as he spends the romantic day playing golf with friends  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954185/Love-need-Michelle-Obama-quotes-Beatles-loving-tweet-President-Valentine-s-Day-spends-romantic-day-playing-golf-friends.html#ixzz3RobqlaFg

'Love is all you need': Michelle Obama quotes The Beatles in loving tweet to the President on Valentine's Day... as he spends the romantic day playing golf with friends

Michelle Obama tweeted picture of her and president with loving note
    President wished his wife happy Valentine's Day at end of weekly address
    He is golfing in California this weekend, Michelle is in D.C. with daughters

By Mia De Graaf For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 01:52 EST, 15 February 2015 | Updated: 09:50 EST, 15 February 2015

They were apart for the romantic occasion.

So America's First Couple took to Twitter to declare their love.

In a nod to the Beatles' song All You Need Is Love, Michelle Obama tweeted: 'Love is all you need. #HappyValentinesDay, Barack. -mo'.

The loving message was accompanied by a picture of the pair in a tender embrace.

President Obama wished his wife a happy Valentine's Day at the end of his weekly address earlier on Saturday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954185/Love-need-Michelle-Obama-quotes-Beatles-loving-tweet-President-Valentine-s-Day-spends-romantic-day-playing-golf-friends.html#ixzz3RpKk8ngb

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:17:55 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Not a lot of time left for Obama to actually "work" between all that golfing. 

The world is circling the toilet bowl.  I'm supposed to care that they were able to tweet their Valentines greetings to each other?  For their Sham Marriage?  For the destruction they have heaped upon my country - and all over the world?  For the blood of how many thousands of people which is surely on their hands?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org