Obama "Still In Love"

(1/4) > >>

massadvj:
New Video.  Obama "Still in Love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5QaCIr0Y-I&feature=youtu.be

240B:
Could not watch it.

Disturbing.

Knowing we have a Muslim in Chief who constantly apologizes for these guys, instead of sending 10,000 Marines over there to pound them into dust.

alicewonders:
Watched it up to the Jordanian pilot, couldn't watch after that.  Would have to sell your soul to Satan to be able to do that to anything.  That's what we're dealing with.

Thank you Victor.

massadvj:
Well, 240 and Alice, I am going to have to strap you in chairs, clamp your eyelids open and force you to watch my videos.

alicewonders:

--- Quote from: massadvj on February 15, 2015, 02:04:46 pm ---Well, 240 and Alice, I am going to have to strap you in chairs, clamp your eyelids open and force you to watch my videos.

--- End quote ---

LOL!  Please don't! 

It all started when I was a kid....and Lassie would come on television.  To this day, when I hear that theme song - I almost burst into tears!  I would always start crying when that show came on because I was afraid Lassie would REALLY be hurt on this one!  (The heck with Timmy - it was LASSIE I was worried about.)  I almost couldn't bear it - finally, my parents banned Lassie from my television viewing.  There are just things I cannot bear to watch.

Does your video show the burning?  Seriously, I can't watch that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version