Author Topic: Jeb Bush publishes highly-sensitive emails: Report  (Read 406 times)

Offline mrclose

Jeb Bush publishes highly-sensitive emails: Report
« on: February 13, 2015, 05:32:34 am »
Transparency!! :beer:

Presidential hopeful Jeb Bush published thousands of emails sent to him during his tenure as Florida's governor—some of which contain unredacted personal information.

"In the spirit of transparency, I am posting the emails of my governorship here," Bush said on a note on his website. "Some are funny; some are serious; some I wrote in frustration."

Some emails also contain sensitive information, including email and home addresses, phone numbers and even Social Security numbers of some Florida residents, the Verge reported on Tuesday.

The Verge also reported that some emails contain sensitive information pertinent to government operations, including how a Florida Lottery employee was terminated.

"This is an exact replica of the public records on file with the Florida Department of State and are available at anyone's request under Chapter 119 sunshine laws," Kristy Campbell, a spokeswoman for Bush, said in a statement.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102414247
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:33:42 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self