Author Topic: Obama Was Lying About His Faith Long Before He Ran For President [VIDEO]  (Read 1026 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

Obama Was Lying About His Faith Long Before He Ran For President [VIDEO]

Posted By Patrick Howley On 9:45 PM 02/10/2015 In | No Comments

President Obama lied about his faith-based opposition to gay marriage during the 2008 presidential campaign and during his first term in office, according to his senior campaign adviser David Axelrod’s new book. But it turns out that Obama lied about his stance on the issue throughout his entire national political career.

“What I believe is that marriage is between a man and a woman,” Obama said in a 2004 Illinois U.S. Senate debate with Republican opponent Alan Keyes. “But what I also believe is that we have an obligation to make sure that gays and lesbians have the rights of citizenship that afford them visitations to hospitals, that allow them to transfer property between partners….”

WATCH:

“What I believe in my faith is that a man and a woman, when they get married, are performing something before God and it’s not simply the two persons who are meeting,” Obama said. “But that doesn’t mean that that necessarily translates into a position on public policy or with respect to civil unions.”

Obama’s 2004 answer was almost identical to his answer during the 2008 presidential campaign.

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. For me as a Christian, it’s also a sacred union. God’s in the mix,” Obama said in a CNN candidate interview in which he also opposed a constitutional amendment defining marriage in Christian terms.

WATCH:

Obama later announced that he “evolved” on the issue during the 2012 presidential campaign.

WATCH:

Follow Patrick on Twitter

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/10/obama-was-lying-about-his-faith-long-before-he-ran-for-president-video/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama Was Lying About His Faith Long Before He Ran For President [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 11:00:45 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N6K9dS9wl7U

This guy is a liar. Everything he said before his last election was an outright lie to cover his radical Leftist agenda. He is 'opposite guy'. Everything he actually does, is the opposite of everything he says. How anyone can believe a word he says is a mystery to me. He is a liar to his core.

But, for him and the people who support him, lying works. If they ever told the truth about what their real goals are, they would be kicked out on their ass, and they know this.

He says that gay marriage is 'up to the States'. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court is saying time and time again that they do not recognize the sovereignty of States and they do not recognize elections or the will of the people.

The Federal government under Obama, feels free to 'dictate by fiat' what States can and cannot do regarding gay marriage, immigration, or anything else, regardless of any State legislation in place. It is very much as if State governments no longer exist in any meaningful way. The States can make any law they want, but the Fed will simply nullify it if they don't agree with it. So why make any State law at all in this environment?

And if the States' government have been nullified, if the Federal government has become that powerful, you can be sure the so called 'will of the people' is nonexistent. I believe America is evolving into and will become an autocratic dictatorship ruled by a permanent oligarchy of mutual friends in the next few decades. We are almost there already. They may keep the illusion of citizens (and others) being able to vote for this or that, but the final outcome will be predetermined by the politburo of the USSA.

My children are already are growing up in a country which is socially unrecognizable in terms of the way I was raised. They will work and live in a society much more restrictive and controlling than I could have ever imagined possible.

I am sad to see it go, but at the same time, I am grateful to have been born in an era when I was able to experience what America once was.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 01:08:32 pm »
My children are already are growing up in a country which is socially unrecognizable in terms of the way I was raised. They will work and live in a society much more restrictive and controlling than I could have ever imagined possible.

I am sad to see it go, but at the same time, I am grateful to have been born in an era when I was able to experience what America once was.

Humanity has had its ups and downs throughout history, but the overall trend has been upward. We may be experiencing a down slope right now but I believe it will swing upwards again. You can only push people so far before they collectively decide that enough is enough.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:10:43 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 01:22:07 pm »
There is a constitutional solution for an out-of-control federal leviathan. Convention of the states.

Educate yourself, then tell your state representative you are on board.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 01:33:17 pm »
It's an interesting point. When one is as sociopathic as Barry, is his lying old fashioned lying?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 01:40:40 pm »
There is a constitutional solution for an out-of-control federal leviathan. Convention of the states.

Educate yourself, then tell your state representative you are on board.

The question is whether or not they would allow that power to be taken back, and your opinion on that depends on how corrupt you believe the system is. I personally believe it is thoroughly corrupt and am certain that they would find a way to prevent something like that from happening. I would support the effort though, because putting their corruption on full display would really go a long way towards opening eyes.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates