Author Topic: Disturbed Feminist Proudly Aborts Boy Because She Hates The Patriarchy  (Read 530 times)

rangerrebew

Disturbed Feminist Proudly Aborts Boy Because She Hates The Patriarchy

By V. Saxena, February 9, 2015.

A disturbed feminist proudly announced that she aborted her boy because she hates the patriarchy, reports Townhall. The announcement came via a post for Injustice Stories, a blog that ironically enough is “dedicated to sharing stories of social injustice”:

I stand by my decision to abort my baby because it was a male.

I don’t hate men, I hate the patriarchy, what men, and even some women, turn into, I wasn’t going to let that happen with my offspring. The chances were greater that it would with a male, it was unacceptable.

If the curse returns, I would do the exact same thing all over again.

This woman, Lana, also admitted to the horrifying pain she endured (sarcasm) when she discovered that she was pregnant with a boy:

“What?” I managed to sputter. [The doctor] then showed me on the ultrasound how exactly my body had betrayed me even worse than the misogynistic suit jockey on the airplane so many months before. I was in shock, I started crying, weeping at the thought of what I was about to curse the world with.

On my way home, my driver asked if I was ok and if I needed anything. “JUST STOP RIGHT HERE” I yelled. Deciding to walk the 4 blocks back home. My home became my prison and my fetus became my warden the next 48 hours. Crying, sobbing, uncontrollable weeping, mental anguish the likes of which may only be experienced by those who have had their lives destroyed by war, I was a refugee, and my home was my refugee camp, an unfamiliar place that was just….sheltering me.

Absolutely unbelievable, right? This woman literally compared being pregnant with a boy to experiencing war. Her stupidity eclipses that of even Gwyneth Paltrow.

The good news is that even her fellow feminist peers find her to be utterly despicable. One wrote the following comment on Facebook:

Women do have a choice but that was a pathetic one. Feminazi’s always ruin EVERYTHING for the real feminists. She could have raised the boy to be a proper gentleman. Make him change mankind. But no. You had no right to play God, and you certainly have no way of determining how that child could have came out. It’s a child!

That Lana’s foul diatribe inspired this fellow feminist to borrow terminology from Rush Limbaugh says a lot, if you ask me!

But oh, Lana decided to go ahead and write a rebuttal:

To me, the experience was liberating, the emotions I felt when deciding what I should do, and after learning my fetus was male was something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Coming out of it a liberated woman though was more than worth it. If I had to do it all

Young Conservatives contributor Derryck Green accurately refers to her bullshit as “the moral perversion of evil- ‘choice’ and ‘rights’ masquerading as virtue”:

Again, this is the (post)modern feminist and pro-“choice” movements- being empowered with the “mental strength” to kill a child because of its gender and calling it “positive.” And of course, Lana completely misses the irony of her actions. If feminism means defending the justification of aborting a child based on his gender, then feminism is morally and philosophically no different than the so-called misogyny, patriarchy and “gender discrimination” that feminists claim exists against women. It also means it’s a morally bankrupt worldview. Sex-based abortion of male children is every bit as equal to- and as evil as- the “gender violence” that seeks to abort babies because they’re girls.

Exactly!

Anyway. To read Lana’s disturbing piece for yourself, look here.

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/feminist-proudly-aborts-boy-because-she-hates-the-patriarchy
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:28:15 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Disturbed Feminist Proudly Aborts Boy Because She Hates The Patriarchy
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 05:29:48 pm »
I bet she got da crazy eyes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Disturbed Feminist Proudly Aborts Boy Because She Hates The Patriarchy
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 09:12:23 pm »
Not much makes me sick. This did.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink