Author Topic: WOODWARD: MILITARY UPSET SUSAN RICE TELLING GENERALS HOW TO FIGHT  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/08/woodward-military-upset-susan-rice-telling-generals-how-to-fight/

by PAM KEY8 Feb 2015

Sunday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox News Sunday,” veteran journalist Bob Woodward said people in the military are complaining to him that the Obama administration has no strategy to defeat ISIS other then having people like Susan Rice “micromanage” military responses.

Woodward said, “If you talk to people in the White House and the military, I think there’s agreement and John McCain is right and General Flynn is right, there is no strategy. They have not sat down and said this is where we want to go and this is how we want to do it. And the measure of that, when you head into the weeds here, people from the White House are micromanaging the tactical situation on a daily and weekly basis. That’s not their job. They have to kind of do strategic planning and say what do we want to accomplish in the next year.”

When host Chris Wallace asked, “Wait a minute, are you saying that — forgive me, Susan Rice, is telling the generals what to do?” Woodard confirmed it by saying, “And they have got all these people in the White House. You talk to people in the military who are there and they say ‘we are being micromanaged and we’re not given a real plan to say what are we going to do here.’ And it’s not the way to run a war or try to win a war.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: WOODWARD: MILITARY UPSET SUSAN RICE TELLING GENERALS HOW TO FIGHT
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 07:20:09 pm »
I trust Woodward, and I trust McCain.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 09:32:04 pm »
What, you don't think Susan Rice is qualified to weigh in on matters of military strategy?

...  Rice was a three-sport athlete, student council president, and valedictorian at National Cathedral School in Washington, D.C., a private girls' day school. She played point guard in basketball and directed the offense, acquiring the nickname Spo, short for "Sportin’". ...

Rice was a foreign policy aide to Michael Dukakis during the 1988 presidential election. She was a management consultant at McKinsey & Company, a global management consulting firm, from mid-1990, when she received her degree from Oxford, to early 1992, when she worked for the Clinton campaign. Rice worked in McKinsey's Toronto office for a time.

Rice served in the Clinton administration in various capacities: at the National Security Council (NSC) from 1993 to 1997; as director for international organizations and peacekeeping from 1993 to 1995 and as special assistant to the president and senior director for African affairs from 1995 to 1997. ...

Rice was managing director and principal at Intellibridge from 2001 to 2002. In 2002 she joined the Brookings Institution as senior fellow in the foreign policy program. ...

During the 2004 presidential campaign, Rice served as a foreign policy adviser to John Kerry.

Rice went on leave from the Brookings Institution to serve as a senior foreign policy adviser to Senator Barack Obama in his 2008 presidential campaign. ...

On November 5, 2008, Rice was named to the advisory board of the Obama–Biden Transition Project. ...
Wiki
I mean, with all that authentic military expertise, who would doubt her?   :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 10:16:06 pm »
What, you don't think Susan Rice is qualified to weigh in on matters of military strategy?
I mean, with all that authentic military expertise, who would doubt her?   :whistle:
The problem is not her. She could be very competent, within the bounds of her experience.

The problem is that Obama would delegate so much authority to her, instead of to a proven, experienced military person (uniformed or civilian).

But BOTH sides do this. Where do you think Chris Cox, Mark Levin, Dana Rohrabacher came from? They came from working in Reagan's white house as young men.

It just so happens to be how some organizations operate. I was for awhile, a wunderkind in corporate America. Until I wasn't. Burn out factor is high.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln