Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'I'm your son Etan. I've come home.' How on the eve of the trial of their son's alleged murderer, the Patzes faced yet another agony 35 years after he vanished - and they fear case is not end of the mystery  (Read 371 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2942002/I-m-son-Etan-ve-come-home-murder-trial-Patz-family-faced-false-claim-35-years-vanished.html

Stranger appeared at Patz family's door in Manhattan ahead of murder trial of Pedro Hernandez, who is accused of kidnapping and killing Etan, six
    He arrived shortly after Hernandez confessed to the murder, a confession his lawyers now say was false
    He was not their son - but family are resigned to bizarre occurrences, because 35-year-old case has grip on the American psyche 
    Mother and father have faced claims of splitting up because of the strain but are still married despite arriving separately at court
    Their daughter, Etan's sister, is in a wheelchair but guards her privacy so carefully it is still not known why
    Etan vanished after his mom sent him off from SoHo, Manhattan, home to the school bus by himself for the first time 
    Case became 'Everychild' says author of book on mystery who says: 'There's something that triggers something in people who are unstable'
    Parents do not believe current court case will solve the mystery