Author Topic: So Obama Wants to Talk About the Crusades? Let’s Educate Him  (Read 1735 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So Obama Wants to Talk About the Crusades? Let’s Educate Him
« on: February 06, 2015, 05:34:40 pm »
http://toprightnews.com/?p=8231

So Obama Wants to Talk About the Crusades? Let’s Educate Him

by Top Right News on February 6, 2015 in Islam

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

Barack Obama made some outrageous comments at the White House’s Annual Prayer Breakfast, equating Christians with the barbaric murderers of ISIS.

Let’s review:

“Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history. Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place.Remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. And our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”’

In a nutshell, Obama is completely wrong. The crusades were completely defensive, reactionary response to CENTURIES of a Muslim onslaught by jihadists. The purpose of the crusades were to free Christians. The purpose of jihad (Islam’s march) was to conquer and kill the kaffir (non-muslims).

There is absolutely no moral equivalence between the two.

Why don’t most people know this? Because it simply is not longer taught in government schools, while — Islam is endlessly, and falsely, taught as peaceful and Muslims as victims of Christian hate.

This one video by Dr. Bill Warner shows how one can not even compare the endless waves of jihad to the Crusades:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Betcha didn’t know that!

And if that “one video” is too academic for you, here is Steven Crowder with some excellent rebuttals to Obama as well.

Key highlight:

“Not every Christian is perfect. Jesus was. Not every Muslim is a terrorist. Mohammed was.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwwF0_KmBAY
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: So Obama Wants to Talk About the Crusades? Let’s Educate Him
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 05:36:43 pm »
EXCELLENT!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 06:04:18 pm »

Bammy is a "John 16:3" kinda guy... like Algore...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 06:16:44 pm »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 06:19:52 pm »

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 06:42:05 pm »
Getting to the point where I don't have any more f**ks to give....regarding fear of what you think about this POS, treasonous bastard.

It's way past time for the military to go into the White House and arrest him and the entire West Wing....on charges of wanton dereliction of duty in carrying out the Oath of Office as President of the United States.

And shame on the Founding Fathers for not thinking of a lawful remedy, beyond the act (and that's all it is) of Impeachment.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 07:24:27 pm »
Getting to the point where I don't have any more f**ks to give....regarding fear of what you think about this POS, treasonous bastard.

It's way past time for the military to go into the White House and arrest him and the entire West Wing....on charges of wanton dereliction of duty in carrying out the Oath of Office as President of the United States.

And shame on the Founding Fathers for not thinking of a lawful remedy, beyond the act (and that's all it is) of Impeachment.

I hear your frustration. You speak for me and millions of others.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 07:28:25 pm »
I hear your frustration. You speak for me and millions of others.

We are ALL frustrated and angry! Making us that way is part of the game plan so we must not give in to that! We must redouble our efforts to expose this fool and educate the LIVs to the extent we can!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 07:42:20 pm »
Maybe this parade of far too many GOP Presidential hopefuls will narrow down to those who can speak convincingly about the Islamic terrorism threat, AND what to realistically do about it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 04:26:14 am »
DCPatriot wrote above:
[[ It's way past time for the military to go into the White House and arrest him and the entire West Wing....on charges of wanton dereliction of duty in carrying out the Oath of Office as President of the United States. ]]

You ought to be readin' Matt Bracken's "trilogy": "Enemies, Foreign and Domestic", "Domestic Enemies", and "Foreign Enemies and Traitors".

Sounds like something out of the book!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 05:10:05 am »
DCPatriot wrote above:
[[ It's way past time for the military to go into the White House and arrest him and the entire West Wing....on charges of wanton dereliction of duty in carrying out the Oath of Office as President of the United States. ]]

You ought to be readin' Matt Bracken's "trilogy": "Enemies, Foreign and Domestic", "Domestic Enemies", and "Foreign Enemies and Traitors".

Sounds like something out of the book!

Woodrow Wilson was an rabid Progressive.  Redistribution is one thing.  Tax rates can come down too!  They fluctuate more than once over a lifetime.

It's the psychotic hatred toward the United States and Western Christian culture that rattle me to the core.

How does a man like that in this era of 'enlightenment', become President?  That sends a chill up my spine to the top of my skull.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 05:42:51 am »
The real story about The Crusades is that since then, Christianity and the West have fought, struggled and bled to put the Dark Ages behind them, while Islam and most of the Middle East as fought, struggle and bled  to remain there.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:43:48 am by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline olde north church

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 11:35:40 am »
"His judgement cometh and that right soon."
It won't be pretty.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.