Author Topic: ISIS beheads four Syrians who took to Facebook to condemn burning Jordanian pilot to death… and has two Muslim clerics who also criticised the murder shot by firing squad  (Read 942 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940990/ISIS-beheads-four-Syrians-took-Facebook-condemn-burning-Jordanian-pilot-death-two-Muslim-clerics-criticised-murder-shot-firing-squad.html

ISIS beheads four Syrians who took to Facebook to condemn burning Jordanian pilot to death… and has two Muslim clerics who also criticised the murder shot by firing squad
Two Imams shot and four civilians beheaded in ISIS-controlled Mosul
They had condemned the immolation of Jordanian Moaz al-Kasasbeh
Grand Sheikh of Sunni Islam's most important university condemns act
He says Islamic State militants must face punishment outlined in the Koran
Even extremist clerics say Islamic State has 'turned society against them'
By SARA MALM FOR MAILONLINE and DAMIEN GAYLE FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 07:16 EST, 5 February 2015 | UPDATED: 08:08 EST, 5 February 2015

ISIS militants have executed six people, including two Muslim clerics, for condemning the horrific execution of the Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh.

Al-Kasasbeh, a fighter pilot captured in Syria in December when his plane went down during a bombing mission, was burned alive and footage of his execution was released online.

Two Imams where shot and four civilians were beheaded in Mosul, Iraq, the largest city controlled by the so-called Islamic State in Syria, local media reports.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940990/ISIS-beheads-four-Syrians-took-Facebook-condemn-burning-Jordanian-pilot-death-two-Muslim-clerics-criticised-murder-shot-firing-squad.html#ixzz3QtRZHiEb
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:37:54 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Could explain why the 'overwhelming majority' of moderate muslims choose to keep their mouths shut...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Could explain why the 'overwhelming majority' of moderate muslims choose to keep their mouths shut...

Ya think???
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
"Even extremist clerics say Islamic State has 'turned society against them"

It matters not at all.

Islamic State are the only ones with the guns.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Relic

"Even extremist clerics say Islamic State has 'turned society against them"

It matters not at all.

Islamic State are the only ones with the guns.

You know, if someone with no will, and an inability to use force is against me, I don't really count that as an issue.

Offline aligncare

If I may borrow this line from another thread:

1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war

Just as we did with the threat of communism, the end of conflict with ISIS and other nasty subsets of Islam will not happen in the contex in an all-out war with Islam itself—as in some sort of world-wide conflagration (or nuclear exchange, if you will).

No. I think if we tweak this you'll see where I'm going:

U.S. Acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war Holy War.

That's the way it's going down no matter which party or which man or woman succeeds Obama.

Yes, force is necessary to defeat militant Islam; but consistent with our universal belief in freedom of religion, the rest of Islam is left to deal with reforming itself. They can call it Mecca One. If they want help, hey, just ask.

But there will be coexistence.

Offline olde north church

If I may borrow this line from another thread:

Just as we did with the threat of communism, the end of conflict with ISIS and other nasty subsets of Islam will not happen in the contex in an all-out war with Islam itself—as in some sort of world-wide conflagration (or nuclear exchange, if you will).

No. I think if we tweak this you'll see where I'm going:

U.S. Acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war Holy War.

That's the way it's going down no matter which party or which man or woman succeeds Obama.

Yes, force is necessary to defeat militant Islam; but consistent with our universal belief in freedom of religion, the rest of Islam is left to deal with reforming itself. They can call it Mecca One. If they want help, hey, just ask.

But there will be coexistence.

Depends about how much the fat guys at the top of the food chain will accept coexistence.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare wrote above:
[[ Yes, force is necessary to defeat militant Islam; but consistent with our universal belief in freedom of religion, the rest of Islam is left to deal with reforming itself. They can call it Mecca One. If they want help, hey, just ask.
But there will be coexistence. ]]

Yup.
"Coexistance", just like this:

Offline aligncare

Cute graphic. And easy to post.

Now, for something different.

Breaking news: the West will never declare war on Islam. Modern, peaceful Muslims worldwide breathe easy. Film at 11.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare wrote above:
[[ Breaking news: the West will never declare war on Islam...]]

I should remind you that I've been one the one posting for years the question:
"Who's winning?"

I certainly don't disagree that The West isn't fighting back today.
I think that may change someday, but it won't be soon.

I've posted this before, will post it again:
The West -may indeed- "wake up", experience its "moment of realization" as to who the enemy is, and what must be done to prevail in the struggle before it.

However....
.... that moment isn't going to arrive until either:
1. Just before the "point of no return" (after which islam will be triumphant),
or
2. Just AFTER that point has been passed.

Whether or not The West survives will depend on when its "moment of truth" occurs.

And of course, this quote from Winston Churchill:
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 05:36:08 pm by Fishrrman »