Author Topic: Horrible Liberal Compares American Sniper Chris Kyle To Sandy Hook Killer Adam Lanza  (Read 440 times)

rangerrebew

Horrible Liberal Compares American Sniper Chris Kyle To Sandy Hook Killer Adam Lanza

By Brian Anderson, January 29, 2015.

There’s something about the film American Sniper that has set the left off like no other event in recent memory has. Hollywood douchebags Michael Moore, Seth Rogen, and Alec Baldwin have made themselves look foolish in their condemnation of Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, the subject of the movie, but their antics pale in comparison to a liberal writer at The Future of Freedom Foundation who can’t see the difference between an American hero and one of our biggest villains.

Writing for the ultra-alliterated liberal rag, Sheldon Richman makes no bones about it with The American Sniper Was No Hero. The basic thrust of the scribe’s argument is that he feels the Iraq War was illegal, so everyone who participated in it on the American side was an invader, a bad guy, and a killer.

I could probably write about 50 articles dismantling Richman’s position that American troops are murderers, but my focus today is how this left-wing POS ended his piece:

Excuse me, but I have trouble seeing an essential difference between what Kyle did in Iraq and what Adam Lanza did at Sandy Hook Elementary School. It certainly was not heroism.

You are not excused, you vile sub-human parasite. Because Richman may be heavily medicated or possibly has brain damage, let’s help him understand the “essential” differences between Kyle and Lanza.

Adam Lanza was a deeply disturbed person that killed his mother, stole her guns, and used them to kill 20 children in an elementary school.

Chris Kyle was a man driven by principal to join the military and selflessly protect our freedom. In the course of his mission, he killed over 160 of our enemies and protected an untold number of his fellow soldiers.

Whatever your position on the Iraq War is, you have to know that Chris Kyle didn’t start it, nor did he have any input into how it was carried out. He was simply a soldier that put his life on the line to make sure other soldiers made it home. That is the very definition of a hero.

Lanza, on the other hand was entirely responsible for the siege of Sandy Hook Elementary School. He chose a gun-free zone as the location and made a conscious decision to open fire on the most defenseless victims he could find. That is the very definition of a coward.

If we are looking for a more appropriate comparison, let’s review the similarities between Adam Lanza and the author of this piece Sheldon Richman. Both are (were) chickensh*ts. Both chose to attack victims that can’t defend themselves: Lanza with 20 little kids and Richman with Chris Klye who is no longer with us. Both are (were) horrible people that don’t value American lives.

Just when I think liberals can’t get any more despicable, one them like Richman surprises me. I guess I shouldn’t underestimate the depths to which the left will sink. While this currently stands as the single worst thing I’ve ever read, I’m sure one of these America-hating, freedom-despising scumsuckers will manage to top it by week’s end.

Follow Brian Anderson on Twitter

http://downtrend.com/71superb/horrible-liberal-compares-american-sniper-chris-kyle-to-sandy-hook-killer-adam-lanza
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:29:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PzLdr

Richman is a self-identified LIBERTARIAN, and so is the rag he published in.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee