Author Topic: ‘The Reaper’ Nick Irving: ‘I’d Purchase Michael Moore A One-Way Ticket To Afghanistan’  (Read 501 times)

rangerrebew

‘The Reaper’ Nick Irving: ‘I’d Purchase Michael Moore A One-Way Ticket To Afghanistan’

01.30.2015 | Jerome Hudson | 1

During a recent interview with Inside Edition, Sgt. Nick Irving, of the Army’s Third Ranger Battalion (retired) and author of the book The Reaper, was asked what he has to say in response to Michael Moore’s snipers are “cowards” remarks.

“I would like to purchase, out of my own pocket, Michael Moore a pair of boots, a combat uniform, weapon, and magazine, and a one way ticket to Afghanistan,” Irving said.

Last week, Irving told a Fox News audience that he didn’t think Michael Moore “deserves” his breath.

Irving also doesn’t care if Michael Moore feels any appreciation for his or others’ military service.

“A lot of good guys and a lot of my friends died, you know, for his right of freedom of speech, so I’m not really worried about what he has to say.”

image: http://3hvfzc2w6u7kruih321x50k11vq.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/JeromeHudson-150x150.jpg
Jerome Hudson