Author Topic: Hillary Clinton may delay campaign  (Read 3342 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Hillary Clinton may delay campaign
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 10:23:27 pm »
I figured the quote would be lost on you.

I figured that reality would be lost on you...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2015, 08:15:09 pm »
Focusing on her physical appearance is very petty. Destroy her political positions instead.

In this case, I think it is germane to the subject if she is spending her time reinventing her physical appearance instead of out there pushing her issues. If she is treating it like a princess being primped and primed for a coronation, then her appearance is very relevant as it is both a reflection of her personality but also a reflection of how she views the election process.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2015, 10:00:13 pm »
Focusing on her physical appearance is very petty. Destroy her political positions instead.

Well, if you don't think Hillary's age and physical appearance will at least be an unspoken issue in 2016, you're naive.

Reagan was a vigorous 69 year old when elected.  Hell, he cut timber and rode horses into his 70s. Have you ever seen Hillary do anything vigorous in her life?  And she makes a lot of verbal errors and miscalculations, which call into question her judgement and even suggest some sort of impairment.

No, my friend. It won't just be her position on issues that will dog Hillary Clinton, no matter who she's up against.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.