Author Topic: Charles Krauthammer: Nuclear Iran Is New Auschwitz  (Read 572 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charles Krauthammer: Nuclear Iran Is New Auschwitz
« on: January 28, 2015, 01:35:34 am »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=621098

Newsmax
Charles Krauthammer: Nuclear Iran Is New Auschwitz
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 08:18 PM

By: Greg Richter

An Iran with nuclear weapons is today's Auschwitz, threatening to wipe the Jewish people from the earth, said conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer Tuesday, the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the notorious Nazi concentration camp where Jews were gassed to death and burned in ovens.

The resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe will eventually force all Jews to leave, Krauthammer said on Fox News Channel's "Special Report," but he said the intolerance there today is generally limited to calls for boycotts of Jewish businesses and not the genocide seen in World War II.

The threat today is from Israel's enemies in the Middle East, he said.

"Israel is now for the first time since Jesus not just the only Jewish state on the planet, it's the largest community of Jews on the planet anywhere," Krauthammer said. "It is now threatened by a regime in Iran that openly says it wants to eradicate it."

What it took Adolf Hitler seven years to do can now be done in seven hours with nuclear weapons, Krauthammer said.

"And we are talking as if we're ready to live with an Iranian state that has that."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Charles Krauthammer: Nuclear Iran Is New Auschwitz
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 03:26:07 am »
By hook or by crook, I do not think Israel will allow Iran to take a second bite at that apple.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 03:31:43 am »
Oceander wrote above:
[[ By hook or by crook, I do not think Israel will allow Iran to take a second bite at that apple. ]]

Certainly they could, but...
...How big a price will Israel have to pay to stop them?

What if conventional weapons can't do the job?

If only G.W. Bush had taken care of this immediately after the 2008 elections...

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 03:40:10 am »
Oceander wrote above:
[[ By hook or by crook, I do not think Israel will allow Iran to take a second bite at that apple. ]]

Certainly they could, but...
...How big a price will Israel have to pay to stop them?

What if conventional weapons can't do the job?

If only G.W. Bush had taken care of this immediately after the 2008 elections...

I don't think Israel will depend solely on conventional weapons if the clear choice is between survival or annihilation.  I could be wrong - it's not unheard of - but I would be willing to bet that Israel would prefer the 90% risk of destruction it might suffer for using nuclear weapons first against Iran over the 100% risk of destruction if it does not.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 12:21:17 am »
I don't think Israel will depend solely on conventional weapons if the clear choice is between survival or annihilation.  I could be wrong - it's not unheard of - but I would be willing to bet that Israel would prefer the 90% risk of destruction it might suffer for using nuclear weapons first against Iran over the 100% risk of destruction if it does not.

It's the Samson Option.