Author Topic: ISIS Butchers Kill A Japanese Hostage, Leave One Alive The surviving hostage was forced to hold a picture showing his friend’s severed head and pleads for his life.  (Read 756 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/24/isis-butchers-kill-a-japanese-hostage-leave-one-alive.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

IN DANGER01.24.15
WRITTEN BY
Jamie Dettmer
Jake Adelstein

ISIS Butchers Kill A Japanese Hostage, Leave One Alive

The surviving hostage was forced to hold a picture showing his friend’s severed head and pleads for his life.

GAZIANTEP, Turkey—Even by the barbaric standards of the Islamic State, the video distributed today by the jihadists plumbs new depths of depravity. It shows a Japanese captive, 47-year-old journalist Kenji Goto Jogo, holding up a picture of his fellow hostage and friend Haruna Yukawa, who has been decapitated.

The nearly three-minute-long video was released after a 72-hour ransom deadline for the two Japanese hostages expired. In it Goto is heard speaking in halting English. He blames Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe for Yukawa’s beheading and pleads for his own life. He says the Islamic militants no longer want money for his release—they had been asking $200 million for him and his friend. They will spare him now, he said, in exchange for an al Qaeda female suicide bomber, Sajida al Rishawi, captured in Jordan in 2005.

“I am Kenji Goto Jogo,” he says. “You have seen the photo of my cellmate Haruna slaughtered in the land of the Islamic Caliphate. You were warned. You were given a deadline and so my captors acted upon their words. [Prime Minister Shinzo] Abe, you killed Haruna. You did not take the threats of my captors seriously and you did not act within the 72 hours.”

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34