Author Topic: Obama Apparently Unaware of Past Mockery by Comedian Interviewing Him  (Read 369 times)

Offline flowers

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2015/01/22/obama-apparently-unaware-past-mockery-comedian-interviewing-him

Three YouTube stars were chosen by Barack Obama to interview him. One of them was comedian Glozell Green with whom your humble correspondent is quite familiar because I have been subscribing to her channel for years and enjoyed her videos, especially the ones in which she viciously but hilariously mocks Obama's blindly loyal supporters as well as his programs. Apparently the White House vetters must have been unaware of such videos when Glozell Green was chosen for the interview.

First up let us take a look at Glozell's interview with Obama. At first Obama chuckled at Glozell mentioning that she cut off all the hoods on her husband's hoodies. However, when Glozell followed up with a question about the "Po-Po" possibly killing her husband, Obama goes dead serious with a long winded reply.

Oceander

Re: Obama Apparently Unaware of Past Mockery by Comedian Interviewing Him
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 05:11:02 pm »
Just goes to show how stupid Obama really is; without his handlers he's nothing.

Offline musiclady

Re: Obama Apparently Unaware of Past Mockery by Comedian Interviewing Him
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 05:16:34 pm »
And again....... he won't be interviewed by Bill O'Reilly or Greta Van Susteren because they're with the eeeevil  Fox News.

You're right O.  He's an ignoramus.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.