Author Topic: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials say  (Read 1443 times)

Offline flowers

Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials say
« on: January 23, 2015, 04:35:01 pm »
http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-spat-in-our-face-white-house-officials-say/

The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to speak before Congress in March — a move he failed to coordinate with the administration — began to seep through the diplomatic cracks on Friday, with officials telling Haaretz the Israeli leader had “spat” in President Barack Obama’s face.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories   Free Sign up!

“We thought we’ve seen everything,” the newspaper quoted an unnamed senior US official as saying. “But Bibi managed to surprise even us.

“There are things you simply don’t do. He spat in our face publicly and that’s no way to behave. Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price,” he said.

Officials in Washington said that the “chickenshit” epithet — with which an anonymous administration official branded Netanyahu several months ago — was mild compared to the language used in the White House when news of Netanyahu’s planned speech came in.

Offline flowers

Re: Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials say
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 04:50:25 pm »
they needed any excuse they could find to publicly be mad at Israel, now they have it.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:12:09 pm »
they needed any excuse they could find to publicly be mad at Israel, now they have it.

It would probably be more dangerous to have Israel angry at me, rather than the other way around.   :pondering:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 05:24:26 pm »
Obama has wanted his entire life to diminish the role of the USA as a world superpower.  What he failed to realize is that all he has diminished is his own importance, and not America's, through his "leading from behind" strategy..  Now, he's an impotent, limp, president with few allies in his own party, let alone the world.

Bibi understands the importance of the USA for the security of the world, as does Boehner.  So, the adults are going to continue to be adults, while the petulant child who is the president spends his time yukking it up with freaks on YouTube.  That's if he's not acting like a coward by having anonymous administration officials lob insults like a 6th-grader at supposed US allies.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.   :patriot:

I'm very concerned that this White House is going to self-destruct, and in doing so, harm a lot of innocents. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 05:25:39 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 05:44:59 pm »
“There are things you simply don’t do. He spat in our face publicly and that’s no way to behave. Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price,” he said

This sounds like a direct threat to me.

Whoever said it should be arrested.

And I'm not kidding......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 05:45:24 pm »
It would probably be more dangerous to have Israel angry at me, rather than the other way around.   :pondering:

Excellent point!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 05:54:01 pm »
This sounds like a direct threat to me.

Whoever said it should be arrested.

And I'm not kidding......

Who's going to do the arresting?

Inquiring minds would like to know!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 05:58:18 pm »
Who's going to do the arresting?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

Nobody in THIS administration, that's for sure!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 06:05:32 pm »
Nobody in THIS administration, that's for sure!

Exactly!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 02:59:05 am »
Bigun asks above:
[[ Who's going to do the arresting?
Inquiring minds would like to know! ]]

Hmmmmm.......

Mossad ??

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 03:08:59 am »

I think it's more simple than that, flowers.

There will be ROUSING, ROARING standing ovations for Bibi Netanyahu.  Even from many Democrats.  It will be mayhem and the MSM cannot ignore it.

Compare it with the tepid SOTU address last week.    **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 03:57:14 am »
Obama is a child. And more than that he is punk. He cannot stand it when he does not get his way, so he throws a tantrum. This is what children do.

From the violence and pure rage that Obama is spewing, you can tell that he cannot stand getting a taste of his own behavior. I am proud of Boehner for doing this. Obama constantly says, either do it my way or I will do it on my own. He says this proudly and openly.

So Boeher took him at his word, and Boehner said to Obama's stupid face, "I have a pen and a phone too." And Obama, like the Hitler rage video, like the rage of all tyrants, is losing his mind. And it is so funny.

I was in heavy traffic stuck. The guy behind me was losing his mind. He was laying on his horn, and flashing his lights, and yelling at me to Go! GO! So, I quietly eased over and let him take my place. Then, I eased in behind him, still in heavy traffic.

Care to guess what I did? You got it. I layed on the horn, and flashed my lights, and was yelling and gesturing Go! GO! So I see him jumping up and down in his seat, and flipping me off in his rear view mirror with both hands. I thought his head was going to explode.

Man I was laughing so hard. My then wife was laughing too. The more angry he became, the funnier it was. He was out of his mind.

The point is, when someone gets into such an uncontrollable and unreasonable rage, they cease to be serious, and become 'funny'. When you are calm, and the other guy is losing his mind, your calm will just make him lose his mind even more.

When you hear Obama and the White House using 6th grade name calling like 'chickenshit' and 'he spit in our face', that kind or vitriol and rage is not a reasoned or mature response. It is not reasoned or mature behavior or language. And none of it can be taken serously by mature people. It is just silly. It gets to the point where Obama's obviously extreme and over the top anger becomes funny, because he is so far out there. This is not how people behave.

Obama is increasingly not taken seriously by anyone, except maybe naked cereal eating freaks on youtube.

Other than youtube sideshow people, the World, America, and especially Israel, looks at him as a little child, who managed, somehow, to become President, and is in a job which is so far over his delusional head, he cannot even comprhend how terrible a job his doing at it.

And now, he can't stand that everyone, everyone in the World that is, does not fall at his feet and worship him no matter what he does or how much he fails at everything does.

I have to say I am worried. I personally believe that Obama is seriously unstable. And he is in love with Islam, Iran, and Islamic radicals. There is no way to tell what utterly insane thing he may do in the next two year. It could be anything, anything at all. The guy is crazy. And anything he can do to damage America and Israel before he leaves, he will do it.

Everyone is talking about his legacy. That is what he wants his legacy to be. He wants to do damage to America and Israel that cannot be undone when he is gone. He wants his legacy to be the destruction of America and Israel. Then he will know that he has truely fulfilled the 'Dreams of his Father'.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 04:35:23 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 04:04:25 am »
Obama is a child. And more than that he is punk. He cannot stand it when he does not get his way, so he throws a tantrum. This what children do.

From the violence and pure rage that Obama is spewing, you can tell that he cannot stand getting a taste of his own behavior. I am proud of Boehner for doing this. Obama constantly say, either do it my way or I will do it on my own. He says this proudly and openly.

So Boeher took him at his word, and Boehner said to Obama's stupid face, "I have a pen and a phone too." And Obama, like the Hitler rage video, like the rage of all tyrants, is losing his mind. And it is so funny.

I was in heavy traffic stuck. The guy behind me was losing his mind. He was laying on his horn, and flashing his lights, and yelling at me to Go! GO! So, I quietly eased over and let him take my place. Then, I eased in behind him, still in heavy traffic.

Care to guess what I did? You got it. I layed on the horn, and flashed my lights, and was yelling and gesturing Go! GO! So I see him jumping up and down in his seat, and flipping me off in his rear view mirror with both hands. I thought his head was going to explode.

Man I was laughing so hard. My then wife was laughing too. The more angry he became, the funnier it was. He was out of his mind.

The point is, when someone gets into such an uncontrollable and unreasonable rage, they cease to be serious, and become 'funny'. When you are calm, and the other guy is losing his mind, your calm will just make him lose his mind even more.

When you hear Obama and the White House using 6th grade name calling like 'chickenshit' and 'he spit in our face', that kind or vitriol and rage is not a reasoned or mature response. It is not reasoned or mature behavior or language. And none of it can be taken serously by mature people. It is just silly. It gets to the point where Obama's obviously extreme and over the top anger becomes funny. Because he is so far out there. This is not how people behave.

Obama is increasingly not taken seriously by anyone, except maybe naked cereal eating freaks on youtube.

Other than youtube sideshow people, the World, America, and especially Israel, looks at him as a little child, who managed, somehow, to become President, and is in a job which is so far over his delusional head, he cannot even comprhend how terrible a job his doing at it.

And now, he can't stand that everyone, everyone in the World that is, does not fall at his feet and worship him no matter what he does or how much he fails at everything does.

I have to say I am worried. I personally believe that Obama is seriously unstable. And his is in love with Islam, Iran, and Islamic radicals. There is no way to tell what utterly insane thing he may do in the next two year. It could be anything, anything at all. The guy is crazy. And anything he can do to damage America and Israel before he leaves, he will do it.

Everyone is talking about his legacy. That is what he wants his legacy to be. He wants to do damage to America and Israel that cannot be undone when he is gone. He wants his legacy to be the destruction of America and Israel. Then he will know that he has truely fulfilled the 'Dreams of his Father'.

The problem with all that is that this particular child has the power to get a hell of a lot of people KILLED and that isn't one bit funny!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 04:28:37 am »
The problem with all that is that this particular child has the power to get a hell of a lot of people KILLED and that isn't one bit funny!

He already has. And he will get many, many, more people killed. But that is only partially his fault. It is primarily the fault of the people who support him and voted for him. They are ones at fault for all the deaths Obama has caused with random drone strikes from his 'kill list', all the unnecessary deaths in Libya, Egypt, Central Africa, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, and especially in Iraq.

And now, after his stellar result of solving all the problems of the M.E., and ending terrorism in our time, according to all his speeches anyway, he is starting to move toward Cuba and South America, to give them the benefit of his divine guidence and infallibility. Who knows what kind of hovoc, chaos, and destruction he will wreak there?

The people who elected him got what they voted for.

"It is not President Obama's incompetence that worries me. It is that there are so many people in America who would vote for such a person.(twice) That is the scariest thing."

And it is not over yet. The worst is yet to come.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2015, 04:31:36 am »

He already has. And he will get many, many, more people killed. But that is only partially his fault. It is primarily the fault of the people who support him and voted for him. They are ones at fault for all the deaths Obama has caused with random drone strikes from his 'kill list', all the unnecessary deaths in Libya, Egypt, Central Africa, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, and especially in Iraq.

And now, after his stellar result of solving all the problems of the M.E., and ending terrorism in our time, according to all his speeches anyway, he is starting to move toward Cuba and South America, to give them the benefit of his divine guidence and infallibility. Who knows what kind of hovoc, chaos, and destruction he will wreak there?

The people who elected him got what they voted for.

"It is not President Obama's incompetence that worries me. It is that there are so many people in America who would vote for such a person.(twice) That is the scariest thing."

And it is not over yet. The worst is yet to come.

And more importantly, the fault of those in Washington who absolutely REFUSE to do their duty and remove him from office!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline olde north church

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2015, 11:52:34 am »

He's using it.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.