Author Topic: Rush: Why I Didn't Watch the Obama State of the Union Show  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why I Didn't Watch the Obama State of the Union Show
« on: January 21, 2015, 09:47:38 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/01/21/why_i_didn_t_watch_the_obama_state_of_the_union_show

Why I Didn't Watch the Obama State of the Union Show
January 21, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I never thought, I mean, I thought I might get close to it.  I never thought the day would come where I did what I did last night. I did not watch. I did not turn it on. I didn't have the State of the Union on with the sound down. I didn't have a channel on where you could see the State of the Union. I today am a proud member of the low-information crowd.  I didn't watch it.

And don't get worried now, folks, because I know what some of you are probably thinking, some of you lifers. As I've said, over the course of the many years of the busy broadcast people have asked, "How long are you going to do this, Rush?" And the last five years people have said, "You've got nothing else to prove, why do you keep doing this?"

continued..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Rush: Why I Didn't Watch the Obama State of the Union Show
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 10:03:52 pm »
He's the one that got the post election honeymoon, not the Republicans.

Well the republicans have been back peddling ever since the election and BO has been pressing on so I guess Rush is wrong.... could it be?

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 10:04:20 pm by EdinVA »

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 10:09:59 pm »
Well the republicans have been back peddling ever since the election and BO has been pressing on so I guess Rush is wrong.... could it be?

Oh BS.  The "tea party" wasted a lot of public goodwill for the GOP by allowing the MSM and the Dems to change the political discussion into a "civil war" within the GOP, and how "dysfunctional" the GOP is/was even after winning another landslide election.

The TEA 25's stunt was idiotic, and of course Obama is going to come out of that looking better while a small minority of the GOP wastes time on a fruitless attempt to oust a Speaker of the House who has over 90% support from his caucus. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 10:10:53 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 10:20:14 pm »
Oh BS.  The "tea party" wasted a lot of public goodwill for the GOP by allowing the MSM and the Dems to change the political discussion into a "civil war" within the GOP, and how "dysfunctional" the GOP is/was even after winning another landslide election.

The TEA 25's stunt was idiotic, and of course Obama is going to come out of that looking better while a small minority of the GOP wastes time on a fruitless attempt to oust a Speaker of the House who has over 90% support from his caucus.

The GOP has no message so the MSM and Dems get away with giving them one. They are going to let obamacare stand, open borders and more debt, so what again is their message?

Well, we will see where the BS lies in a few weeks when BO vetoes everything coming out of the congress and continues to write executive orders unchallenged and refuses the budget.